Author Topic: The Ghost Thread  (Read 39028 times)

injest

Re: The Ghost Thread
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 11:55:01 pm »
Kind of like the Donner Party. Or that airplane crash in the Andes Mountains. Except in those cases the people they ate were already dead. :(

Eww that's really creepy! That's even worse than the information you posted about the man wishing to strangle people sitting next to him in the movie theater. :o

I gotta wait til daylight to read yours...I know you got the GOOD stuff!!

*shiver*

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 11:57:37 pm »
I'm gonna post some more of them later tonight! I got a few doozies up my sleeve!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 12:28:24 am »
I'm gonna post some more of them later tonight! I got a few doozies up my sleeve!

I bet!!

injest

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 12:46:08 am »
Jerome Irving Rodale, was the founding father of the organic food movement, creator of "Organic Farming and Gardening" magazine, and founder of Rodale Press, a major publishing corporation. Rodale, who bragged "I'm going to live to be 100 unless I'm run down by a sugar-crazed taxi driver," was only 72 when he appeared on the "Dick Cavett Show" in January 1971. Part way through the interview, he dropped dead in his chair. Cause of death: heart attack. The show was never aired

injest

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 12:46:58 am »
you know you would be surprised how often people die on talk shows...

if I was feeling THAT bad I would not appear...

injest

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 01:36:56 am »
In Turkey it is required to have a body bag in every car, household over 6 persons or firm with more than 5 employees, as well as every public building. Whoever disregards this faces between 3 to 6 months jail. the body bag has to meet the following requirements: length 220 cm, width 95 cm, weight 900 grams, must be washable and has to be able to carry 120 kg without ripping. Each day about 25 to 30 people die in Turkey in traffic accidents, and that the corpses often lie for hours on end next to the road, till some ambulance or undertaker picks them up.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 01:40:07 am »
Jerome Irving Rodale, was the founding father of the organic food movement, creator of "Organic Farming and Gardening" magazine, and founder of Rodale Press, a major publishing corporation. Rodale, who bragged "I'm going to live to be 100 unless I'm run down by a sugar-crazed taxi driver," was only 72 when he appeared on the "Dick Cavett Show" in January 1971. Part way through the interview, he dropped dead in his chair. Cause of death: heart attack. The show was never aired

I remember hearing about that. Didn't someone die fairly recently on a talk show and they ended up not airing it? By recently I mean less than 15 years ago.

I remember the Dick Cavett show. Mom and Dad always watched it.

OT: I remember a particular episode where they played a joke on Katherine Hepburn. They told her to come on over and they would run a test interview, because Katherine Hepburn didn't like interviews and she wasn't sure if she wanted to be on his show. So she's sitting in there and they were taping her the entire time! lol

Fortunately she thought it was funny and agreed to have it aired.

injest

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 01:43:45 am »
I remember hearing about that. Didn't someone die fairly recently on a talk show and they ended up not airing it? By recently I mean less than 15 years ago.

I remember the Dick Cavett show. Mom and Dad always watched it.

OT: I remember a particular episode where they played a joke on Katherine Hepburn. They told her to come on over and they would run a test interview, because Katherine Hepburn didn't like interviews and she wasn't sure if she wanted to be on his show. So she's sitting in there and they were taping her the entire time! lol

Fortunately she thought it was funny and agreed to have it aired.

you can go to Youtube and they have several on there...there is an Indian man that died during an interview...and another one where this man in Germany (I think) was fighting with a caller, and when the next guy started talking, he slumped over and died..

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 01:51:06 am »
Eww I don't want to see any of them. I'm sure they are probably very shocking and disturbing.

I don't want to see anyone die... not for real! :(

injest

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 01:55:12 am »
Eww I don't want to see any of them. I'm sure they are probably very shocking and disturbing.

I don't want to see anyone die... not for real! :(

uh uh.....me either...some people said they were hoaxes..I don't know. I didn't look them up or anything...too freaky for me!