Author Topic: T.R. Knight to Leave "Grey's Anatomy"  (Read 1928 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
T.R. Knight to Leave "Grey's Anatomy"
« on: May 29, 2009, 01:47:19 am »
Can't say I blame him. But what a dreadful way to go! :(

From PopEater:

Knight Scrubbing Out of 'Grey's Anatomy'

Spoiler alert:

It looks like George O'Malley will die on 'Grey's Anatomy.'

According to EOnline.com, T.R. Knight is leaving the hit medical drama, after asking to be let out of his contract months ago -- due to his character's lack of screen time.

Sources tell E! that Knight and show creator Shonda Rhimes have been at odds for a while.

The end of the fifth season left a huge cliff-hanger, when viewers found out that the unidentified John Doe who had been hit by a bus was actually O'Malley and he flat-lined during surgery.

No word on whether Knight's best friend and co-star Katherine Heigl will return, either. The fate of Heigl's Izzie was also left up in the air, after a risky surgery caused her heart to stop.

Heigl's antics off the set were also cause for concern, after she pulled herself out of last year's Emmy race and blamed the writers of the show. She was also rumored to want out of her contract, but recently revealed she's open to staying as long as Izzie is around.

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/tr-knight-leaving-greys-anatomy/501856

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

Re: T.R. Knight to Leave "Grey's Anatomy"
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 07:38:33 pm »
I stopped watching this a while ago...I think the thing that put me over the edge was a oral sex scene that went WAY too far...(just because you have real life writers doesnt' mean the show ain't trashy)

I liked it at first though..and I am sorry things have gone so bad on the set..sounds like it is not a pleasant place to be right now..