Author Topic: How To Buy Things For Free - Learn the Tricks Here  (Read 1968 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
How To Buy Things For Free - Learn the Tricks Here
« on: June 05, 2009, 12:15:58 am »
In this economy every little bit helps!

My Dad knows how to do this. I've watched him do it. He can walk into a grocery store, and between using his coupons and taking advantage of purchasing clearance items (and sometimes using coupons or double coupons on those clearance items), two for one offers and shopping on double or triple coupon days, he can often save as much as 90% on the grocery bill. A few times the store actually ended up owing HIM money - they won't actually give it to him though, but his receipt reflects a negative amount down at the bottom. :)

Mom of Five Shares Secret Tricks

Everyone loves a good freebie, but do you ever get frustrated that what's offered isn't really what you want? Wouldn't you love to just go into a store, buy exactly what you need, and somehow have it work out to be free? This is not a pipe dream, but the gold standard of couponing, and we got WalletPop contributor Tara Kuczykowski, otherwise known on the web as @DealSeekingMom on Twitter to tell us her secret tricks of the trade.

Click through our gallery to get the store-by-store skinny on how to buy things for free.

How To Get Things For Free - WalletPop

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: How To Buy Things For Free - Learn the Tricks Here
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 03:01:00 am »
Wow, those coupons sound like a great idea. Wish we had that system here in Oz. I would definitely use coupons if we had them here.  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν