Author Topic: Jon Voight calls Obama a "...prophet" ;-)  (Read 2912 times)

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Jon Voight calls Obama a "...prophet" ;-)
« on: June 09, 2009, 04:43:31 pm »
Wow, now I know why Angelina Joile and her dad don't get along, LOL!  The guy actually refers to Ann Coulter & Michael Medved as great people?!  Ewww!

Short article & Video at site: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2009/06/angelina_jolies_dad_jon_voight.html?ft=1&f=103943429

Excerpt:

"Obama really thinks he's a soft-spoken Julius Caesar who thinks he's going to conquer the world with his soft-spoken sweet talk and really thinks he's going to be all the enemies of the world to a little playground where they'll swing each other back and forth. We and we along are (of) the right frame of mind to free this nation from this Obama oppression....

"And let's give thanks to all the great people like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin, William Bennett, Glenn Beck, Hugh Hewitt, Dennis Prager, Michael Medved, Dennis Miller, Dick Morris, Ann Coulter, John Kasich, Michael Steele, Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, Thomas Sowell, Victor Davis Hanson, Shelby Steele, Charles Krauthammer, Michelle Malkin, Fred Barnes and so many others."

"Let's give thanks to them for not giving up and staying the course, to bring an end to this false prophet Obama."

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Jon Voight calls Obama a "...prophet" ;-)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 05:06:43 pm »
I had lunch with a bunch of relatives today who are unabashed racists but I love them anyway. I told them I had voted for Obama, but for only one reason, because he was black.

One cousin said that was why she didn't vote for him and I *think* the others all sort of chucked because that is just what they would expect me to say, and that this particular cousin is an all around idiot.

I also watched a very interesting 53 minute documentary last night called "Primary", which followed the Kennedy and Humphrey campaigns in the days leading up to the 5 April 1960 Wisconsin primary. All those white folks, won't even so much as an Italian to be seen. Farmers upset over farm policy, people saying they were not going to vote for Kennedy because he was Catholic, people saying they were going to vote for him because he was, people saying only Humphrey understood the working man.

All of them long gone. And nothing ever changes. People hollering their opinions like they are going to save to damn world. Maybe we are all idiots, both for hollering and for taking the time to listen to them.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 11:23:24 pm »
I love that you told a bunch of racists that the only reason you voted for Obama is because he's black. 

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 09:18:48 pm »
I only voted for him because his middle name is Hussein.   :-\

But I'm beginning to have second thoughts because it turns out he is homophobic and into torture just like other muslims (and "Christians").   :P

Hope everybody's having a great evenin!  :D
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don