Author Topic: The Stripping Down Test  (Read 2055 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
The Stripping Down Test
« on: June 22, 2009, 03:38:01 pm »
You Are Observant in Life

You are serious and stable. You are a bit of a perfectionist, and you like structure.

You are happiest when you are inspired and creative. You like to live in the moment.

You are sensitive and considerate. You are always putting other people's needs before your own.

You are adventurous and constantly seeking. You feel like you still have a lot to learn about yourself.

The Stripping Down Test

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
Re: The Stripping Down Test
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 04:11:09 pm »
You Are Carefree in Life

You are the life of the party. You also are completely uninhibited and honest.

You are happiest when you are inspired and creative. You like to live in the moment.

You are sensitive and considerate. You are always putting other people's needs before your own.

You are adventurous and constantly seeking. You feel like you still have a lot to learn about yourself.

The Stripping Down Test

LOL

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 03:13:12 am »
You Are Carefree in Life

You are the happiest when you are planning and dreaming. You like to live in the future.

You have found what you want in life and are quite content. You know a lot about yourself.

:laugh:

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 05:09:56 am »
You Are Carefree in Life

You are the happiest when you are planning and dreaming. You like to live in the future.

You are self assured and even a bit vain. You like to look your best, even if it's not comfortable or cheap to do so.

The Stripping Down Test

I'm not sure about the validity of this one.  :)