Author Topic: What Kind of Communicator Are You?  (Read 2496 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
What Kind of Communicator Are You?
« on: June 23, 2009, 07:10:45 am »
You Communicate Honestly

You don't mince words. You are to the point and all about the facts.
However, you are charming enough to tell people the truth yet still not offend them.

It's likely that you have a hilarious, no holds barred sense of humor. And you sure tell an entertaining story!
You're also quite open. People can ask you anything, and you don't shy away from controversial conversation topics.

What Kind of Communicator Are You?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: What Kind of Communicator Are You?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 01:19:01 pm »
You Communicate Honestly

You don't mince words. You are to the point and all about the facts.
However, you are charming enough to tell people the truth yet still not offend them.

It's likely that you have a hilarious, no holds barred sense of humor. And you sure tell an entertaining story!
You're also quite open. People can ask you anything, and you don't shy away from controversial conversation topics.

???

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
Re: What Kind of Communicator Are You?
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 08:07:28 pm »
You Communicate Passionately

You speak from the heart. You can't separate your feelings from what you're saying, even in a professional context.
You tend to speak dramatically, with lots of passion and emotion. It's easy for you to get swept up in what you're saying.

You like to connect with people early on so that you can personalize what you are saying to them.
When you converse, you try to find common ground and harmony. Even if you disagree with someone, you try to emphasize where you agree.