Author Topic: WTC.  (Read 5306 times)

mvansand76

Re: WTC.
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 09:25:55 am »
I know that in the days after 9-11 scientist and researchers did start to question why building 7 collapsed and after the offical report came out they came to the conclusion that on several major points questions were not answered in the report and that they had made different conclusions, but weren't allowed access to research material. Building 7 was never hit by a plane and yet it collapsed. There was no evidence for heavy fire or heavy structural damage to the building, and there were buildings closer to the two WTC towers that also had only minor damage (considering what happened quite near to them). Even if there had been evidence of major fire, according to these scientists, steel buildings do not collapse from fire, see what happened to the building in Madrid more than a year ago (don't remember the exact date), it burned out completely, yet remained standing because the temperature of normal fire does not reach the meltin point of steel.

So, I'm not a scientist but when I read articles about this, I don't necessarily take it as the absolute truth, but it does make me wonder, and makes me want to investigate it more, read more about it, and that's just what a lot of people have started doing, and I was actually expecting Oliver Stone to be doing that as well!  ;D ;)

I am not fond of conspiracy theories, but I AM fond of the truth. On wikipedia there is a list of organisations and people who are doing independent research into 9-11, including the 9/11 Family Steering Committee, you can see the list here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Researchers_questioning_the_official_account_of_9/11#9.2F11_Family_Steering_Committee

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 11:21:49 am »
I think we're responsible *in a way* and not just due to complacency.  Look at our politics in relation to the Muslim/Arab world for many years prior to it.  To fundamentalist Christians, the Jews are wrong but the Muslims are moreso.  If we are forced to choose between them, we choose the Jews.  That is how they see our politics.  Right or wrong, we know it's how they see them, and what have we done in all the years leading up to 9/11 to assuage that view?  Nada.  Maggie was right.  And power to her for saying something about it.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 04:14:24 pm by ednbarby »
No more beans!

mvansand76

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 11:40:53 am »
That is how they see our politics.  Right or wrong

Exactly, Good versus Evil!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 12:40:33 pm »
Exactly, Good versus Evil!

Yep.  And it doesn't help matters that we have a president who says things publicly like he is on a mission from God to fix things in the Middle East and that if you aren't with us, you're against us.  But he's a uniter, not a divider.

::) >:(
No more beans!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 02:05:05 pm »

But he's a uniter, not a divider.

Wow!  Can you imagine if he wasn't a uniter?  What would else would be destroyed in the name of democracy!?!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 02:16:38 pm »
Wow!  Can you imagine if he wasn't a uniter?  What would else would be destroyed in the name of democracy!?!

I just tried to think of something he hasn't already destroyed (or certainly started on its way) and couldn't.  I really don't think there's anything left.
No more beans!

mvansand76

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2006, 11:20:32 am »

I don't want to know!  :o