Author Topic: BROKEBACK iPOD  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
BROKEBACK iPOD
« on: August 04, 2006, 12:50:59 am »
Just want everyone to know I have purchased an iPod 5G to travel with me on long flights so I could watch movies and keep entertained.  The first movie I put on my iPod is "Brokeback Mountain".  It's still quite effective in iPod format.  BTW, Apple's new H.264 encoder is superb in quality, even though the screen is small the quality is superior.  Now ... how to deal with streams of tears when watching BBM on an airplane.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

mvansand76

Re: BROKEBACK iPOD
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 07:14:18 am »
Is this your first iPod? Then welcome to the iPod club, have you also put the WHOLE soundtrack on it, including the extra tracks? As for the tears: Make sure you make your iPod waterproof!  ;)

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 08:51:50 am »
LOL.  Thanks, I just armour-coated the whole thing.  Not my first pod...but my first video pod.  I bought it to keep my portfolio of filmwork handy.  You never know when you'll need to show it.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 01:11:46 pm »
I upgraded my Palm recently, and chose the one you can watch films on for that very reason (BBM, not my body of filmwork, :) ).  I plan to put BBM on a card, but haven't figured out how yet. 

This new Palm also has WiFi, so I have checked in to BetterMost a time or five while out and about.  Only I can't get "reply" to work, so I haven't been able to speak to you all yet via Palm.

Scott, it's really good having you around.  It always feels more like home when the old homies are here.  If only little Mr. Spook would show....

Clarissa