Author Topic: New Greenlea Tale: Agents of the Law  (Read 156336 times)

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
Re: New Greenlea Tale: Agents of the Law
« Reply #190 on: February 20, 2010, 02:36:48 pm »
And here it is.

More chaos at Memorial.

http://louisev.livejournal.com/335065.html

SPOILERS

So I'm reading along and thinking that Druzilla's pretty cool and I lol'd at her name-dropping remark to Stevens and then we get to

...and Stevens got Esteban’s pistol out of its holster to brandish it at him and got a shot off...

Sampson crumpled like a tent in a high wind, and Drusilla cried “CODE BLUE! ...

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so his heart started beating again and they've rushed him into surgery - but you're typity typing right now, right?  RIGHT? LOL.
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #191 on: February 20, 2010, 03:34:42 pm »
Well okay so ...

I guess I am!

But you KNOW the next chapter won't be the surgery suite!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #192 on: February 20, 2010, 05:08:13 pm »
Well okay so ...

I guess I am!

But you KNOW the next chapter won't be the surgery suite!

Yeah, I do know that, don't I?  :laugh:  But, as we also know, there is so much shit hitting so many fans that whichever fan we go to it'll be good!  ;D
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #193 on: February 20, 2010, 05:30:17 pm »
Okay here we go!!!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/335253.html  Chapter 50
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #194 on: February 20, 2010, 08:17:05 pm »
SPOILERS

Shit, they're dropping like flies in Tourmaline! How big is that morgue? And what the hell is Mel thinking? Thank God Wes knows how to keep his head, but his chest pains are worrying me! Thank God Ellery is on his way, too - they need his considerable brain power and his Ellery-way of a running roughshod over everyone and keeping them in line. And it's a sure fire way to keep his mind off his own pain.

And you did answer one of my questions - Nick knows about his Dad. You know I worry about my Nicky! :) 

OMG, I almost forgot - where the heck is Katie?  Still sitting there waiting for Wes to talk to her?  And Jeremy! I guess he's in transit on his way home?  Hurry, Sweet Thing - your Nicky needs you!

Thanks for the double-shot, Louise!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #195 on: February 20, 2010, 09:06:03 pm »
SPOILERS

Shit, they're dropping like flies in Tourmaline! How big is that morgue? And what the hell is Mel thinking? Thank God Wes knows how to keep his head, but his chest pains are worrying me! Thank God Ellery is on his way, too - they need his considerable brain power and his Ellery-way of a running roughshod over everyone and keeping them in line. And it's a sure fire way to keep his mind off his own pain.

And you did answer one of my questions - Nick knows about his Dad. You know I worry about my Nicky! :) 

OMG, I almost forgot - where the heck is Katie?  Still sitting there waiting for Wes to talk to her?  And Jeremy! I guess he's in transit on his way home?  Hurry, Sweet Thing - your Nicky needs you!

Thanks for the double-shot, Louise!

I spoil you something awful! hee hee.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #196 on: February 21, 2010, 09:36:18 am »

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #197 on: February 21, 2010, 06:14:53 pm »
The bumper sticker on your car should read “Lawyers do it by the minute, and bill accordingly.”

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  And you gotta love Henry and his devilish trickster smile!

So Katie's at the police station where she's about to be questioned by the Sheriff regarding her alleged assault on her twin sister with a paring knife and Pam is having some type of epileptic episode brought on by said alleged assault.  Poor Colson.  The last thing anyone needs is for Laura to enter the equation, but how long can they keep all of this from her?  And I'm guessing Nicky is also on his way to the hospital and if memory serves his mom had some type of health issues last time we saw her .... And, of course, Ellery's needed at the station but Colson could sure use his support at the hospital ... and now Henry's walking into a very unpredictable and explosive situation ... and that's not even scratching the surface of all the shit still flying around!  Ay yi yi!! 

What a story!!!  Thanks, Louise!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2010, 10:06:01 pm »

I didn't want anyone to get bored...

and who knows, I might have some more writing in me tonight, i need a snack first!

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #199 on: February 21, 2010, 10:23:09 pm »
I didn't want anyone to get bored...

:laugh: :laugh:

and who knows, I might have some more writing in me tonight, i need a snack first!

Well you definitely need a high energy snack to keep up with that crazy Tourmaline gang!  The things they get up to!  :laugh: