Author Topic: New Greenlea Tale: Agents of the Law  (Read 156335 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: New Greenlea Tale: Agents of the Law
« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2010, 11:01:58 pm »
...and on special request!

chapter 60!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/338097.html
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #221 on: March 21, 2010, 12:26:31 pm »
SPOILERS

Whew!!!! All caught up.  So... how many times can I say "OH MY GOD!" and "WTF?" and "WESLEY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG YOU WITH YOU?" (Is his imminent heart attack cutting off the supply of blood to his brain?)  Holy Moly.  Nicky had the best line: Is the fucked-upness ever gonna end?” And when did Nick get a sister? I hope this means we'll be delving more deeply into Nicky and Jeremy and the Sampson clan! There are probably a thousand tales right there! LOL.

It sounds like Joe and Jeremy and Edna are the only ones left with full brain capacity. Holy Shit, Louise!!!

Mind-blowing "final" chapter? You mean MORE mind-blowing?  :laugh:  Obviously, I'm with the chorus that's begging and sniveling!  Thanks, Louise!
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #222 on: March 21, 2010, 12:29:41 pm »
Oh yeah... it's going to get worse.

And the line "I'm goin ta Tahiti!"is going to echo a few more times before the rest of the shots are fired.

Oh wait did I just give the plot away?

GREAT to see you again Marie!

And yes there will be more today!  I've got an event to go to, I'm halfway done with the next chapter of "Hermes"and I've got a relaxing rest-of-the-weekend with gorgeous weather to keep me encouraged!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #223 on: March 22, 2010, 01:02:54 am »
and as promised!!!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/338393.html  Chapter 61

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2010, 04:15:31 am »
Late night stealth chapter 62!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/338551.html

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2010, 12:40:22 pm »
SPOILERS

Have I already said, "Oh my God!"? Doesn't matter - OH MY GOD!!!!!!!  Poor Colson - but thank god he was there. And, of course, we know that he's as good a shot (or better, lol)  than Ellery!  And speaking of Ellery ... what the hell will his reaction be? And what about Wayne?  I hope he doesn't try to kiss Colson again . . . lol.  Good Lord, and on top of everything else!

And now we have reporters swarming all over the diswasher dead guy - which I guess is better than having them swarm over the dead mayor! 

I'm expecting a swarm of locusts any time now!  Damn  - this is one helluva tale, Louise - thanks!
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2010, 04:19:20 pm »
SPOILERS

Have I already said, "Oh my God!"? Doesn't matter - OH MY GOD!!!!!!!  Poor Colson - but thank god he was there. And, of course, we know that he's as good a shot (or better, lol)  than Ellery!  And speaking of Ellery ... what the hell will his reaction be? And what about Wayne?  I hope he doesn't try to kiss Colson again . . . lol.  Good Lord, and on top of everything else!

And now we have reporters swarming all over the diswasher dead guy - which I guess is better than having them swarm over the dead mayor! 

I'm expecting a swarm of locusts any time now!  Damn  - this is one helluva tale, Louise - thanks!

and did I mention - it gets worse?  Whoops I'm giving the plot away.  And you are QUITE welcome, Marie!  GREAT to see you again!  stay tuned for more "Agents" tonight!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #227 on: March 27, 2010, 06:56:52 am »
okay, next chapter is half done. I just need a nap again before I finish it.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #228 on: March 28, 2010, 12:14:46 am »

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #229 on: April 06, 2010, 09:18:41 pm »
I just made the final push on getting the final edits into "Tourmaline" and after I've slept, I will be resuming "Agents" in the next chapter as we creep toward the spine-tingling finale!

Will Little Nell Wayne die?  Will Dr. Sampson survive surgery?  Will Dr. Boudreau survive the next encounter with the now-exceptionally-ornery Ellery Cantrell, private citizen?  Will Joe succeed in heading Ellery off at the pass before he flies to Tahiti?  Will Colson go with him or talk some sense into him?  Will Katie get arraigned on assault charges?  Will Reynolds find out who put the body in the dishwasher?

And - perhaps most importantly - IS LEWIS STEVENS REALLY DEAD?