Author Topic: New Greenlea Tale: Agents of the Law  (Read 156330 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: New Greenlea Tale: Agents of the Law
« Reply #260 on: July 14, 2010, 04:45:19 pm »
Hi Louise. I know surprise huh? I know I havn't been around for a long time, but I wanted to let you know I am still reading your stories. I know I havn't commented but I've had an awful lot going on in my life these past 2 years, so I havn't had a lot of time for that.

How are you? I see you havn't lost your touch. ;) Keep up the good work.  :)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #261 on: July 14, 2010, 06:22:48 pm »
Hi Louise. I know surprise huh? I know I havn't been around for a long time, but I wanted to let you know I am still reading your stories. I know I havn't commented but I've had an awful lot going on in my life these past 2 years, so I havn't had a lot of time for that.

How are you? I see you havn't lost your touch. ;) Keep up the good work.  :)

yay!  wow, great to hear from you Souxi!!!  and very happy to know you are still reading!  Did you see i put the first book out in print?
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2010, 04:13:16 am »
Yup I surely did. Poor Ellery is having a rough time at the moment isn't he? Glad Colson *talked him out* of going to Tahiti.  :laugh: I don't think he could ever leave the police force. It's in his blood. He loves it. Keep up the good work Louise. :)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #263 on: July 15, 2010, 03:21:45 pm »
Yup I surely did. Poor Ellery is having a rough time at the moment isn't he? Glad Colson *talked him out* of going to Tahiti.  :laugh: I don't think he could ever leave the police force. It's in his blood. He loves it. Keep up the good work Louise. :)

well, we'll see soon enough which way Ellery's going to hop.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”