Author Topic: Big Brother 11  (Read 1724 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Big Brother 11
« on: July 27, 2009, 07:58:02 am »
I think I must be the only fan of "Big Brother" on Bettermost. Well, hopefully not, because it is a great show. Anyway, I thought I would start a thread here in case there are any other fans. If not, I will just cover it anyway  ;)

Surprisingly enough, Ronnie, the house rat, did not get put up on the block as I would have expected. I don't quite understand that since he was playing everyone in the house and everyone found out about it. However, maybe he will get backdoored if someone gets POV (Power of Veto) and takes Michelle or Jordan off the block. Jordan seems to be on the block all the time. If they do not get rid of Ronnie now I have this strange feeling he will win the game. What saved him is that Jessie, the muscle man, got HOH (Head of Household) again. Lydia and Natalie are having a fight over Jessie. I loved what Kevin, the gay guy, said about that situation. He said that Lydia was in love with Jessie, Natalie was in love with Jessie, and Jessie was in love with Jessie. That is quite an accurate statement. My favorite part of the show was when Kevin and Russell were laying in the hammock discussing relationships. Kevin and Russell are two unlikely friends in reality. Russell, a martial arts fighter, was talking with Kevin about Kevin's 9 year relationship with his partner. It appeared that Russell knows very little about gay people, but he showed a lot of admiration for the endurance of Kevin's relationship. Russell actually has quite an interesting biography. Here is the link to it: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/bio/russell_11/bio.php?season=11
I must say that Russell is also very nice looking  ;)

I'm still for Jeff to win with Russell, Casey, and Kevin being my other choices. I actually like Russell pretty well after his conversation with Kevin. I also like Lydia fairly well, but Natalie is beginning to get on my nerves. Michelle, like someone in the house said, is like a bad used car salesman. However, I am for anyone except Ronnie.