Author Topic: What Does Your Walk Say About You?  (Read 5824 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
What Does Your Walk Say About You?
« on: August 07, 2009, 11:46:03 pm »
Your Walk Says You're Bold

You are outgoing, funny, and friendly. You love attention, and you make sure everyone knows when you enter a room.

Other people see you as confident. You are proud of who you are, and that shows immediately.

You are assertive, energetic, and curious about the world. You never hold back, and you're often the first to try something.

You tend to be all work and very little play. You are too responsible to let loose.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: What Does Your Walk Say About You?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 01:01:22 am »
Your Walk Says You're Bold

You are outgoing, funny, and friendly. You love attention, and you make sure everyone knows when you enter a room.

Other people see you as confident. You are proud of who you are, and that shows immediately.

You are cooperative, easy going, and liberal minded. You are accepting of new ideas, and you truly believe that you can learn from people.

You tend to be all work and very little play. You are too responsible to let loose.

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: What Does Your Walk Say About You?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 12:32:05 pm »
Your Walk Says You're Approachable

You are intelligent, thoughtful, and even philosophical. You like to go unnoticed for the most part.

Other people see you as humble and down to earth. You don't put on airs.

You are careful, thoughtful, and detail oriented. You tend to test people's patience, but your patience pays off.

You are a kid at heart. You love to have fun and believe that life is for living.