Author Topic: "Glee" anybody?  (Read 190513 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: "Glee" anybody?
« Reply #160 on: April 21, 2017, 08:23:10 pm »
That clip is from the episode "Glease".

The hot boy is Rachel's boyfriend (Brody) at the performing arts school she's attending.  Her instructor is Cassandra, and she's jealous of the talent and opportunities Rachel has.  As revenge, Cassandra seduces Brody in that clip.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2017, 08:59:21 pm »

The hot boy is Rachel's boyfriend (Brody) at the performing arts school she's attending.  Her instructor is Cassandra, and she's jealous of the talent and opportunities Rachel has.  As revenge, Cassandra seduces Brody in that clip.

Well, Rachel and Cassandra both have good taste, I'll give them that much.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #162 on: April 22, 2017, 05:22:38 pm »
:laugh:

The Glee cast has covered a variety of songs.  I loved their mash-up of "Let's Have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey Time"

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2017, 08:10:48 pm »

I keep forgetting to look up who the hot boy is.  :(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2017, 12:04:46 am »
Dean Stanley Geyer (born 20 March 1986) is a South African Australian singer-songwriter and actor who finished third in the 2006 season of the talent show television series Australian Idol, and has had a notable role in the Australian soap opera Neighbours as Ty Harper. He joined the cast of the US show Glee in the 4th season as NYADA Junior Brody Weston and appeared in Terra Nova as Mark Reynolds.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2017, 12:38:44 am »
Glee is ill running? Shouldn't the characters all be at college or even grad school by now? ;)
And what's with that photo?

Don't look at him, hot or not ;D. Look at the face, the boobs and the dress of the female! Highschool-girl? Suuuuuure, I totally buy it ::)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2017, 09:27:53 am »
Don't look at him, hot or not ;D. Look at the face, the boobs and the dress of the female! Highschool-girl? Suuuuuure, I totally buy it ::)

There's a girl in the picture?

;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2017, 08:14:11 pm »
Glee is ill running? Shouldn't the characters all be at college or even grad school by now? ;)
And what's with that photo?

Glee is not running any longer.   I believe Rachel (in the pic) by this episode had graduated from high school at this point, as did Kurt.  However, they were still in the  episodes, their storylines showing them after graduation.

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2018, 05:23:24 pm »

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/dec/22/the-50-top-films-of-2017-no-1-call-me-by-your-name

Glee actor Mark Salling found dead aged 35

Salling, who played Puck on the hit series, was facing up to seven years in prison
after pleading guilty to possession of child abuse images

by Jake Nevins
Tue 30 Jan 2018 14.03 EST

Mark Salling, the actor best known for his role in Glee, has died at the age of 35.

His attorney confirmed the news in a statement. The cause of death has not yet been verified.

“Mark was a gentle and loving person, a person of great creativity, who was doing his best to atone for some serious mistakes and errors of judgment,” Salling’s lawyer, Michael Proctor, said. “The Salling family appreciates the support they have been receiving and asks for their privacy to be respected.”

Salling pleaded guilty last October to possession of child abuse images, and his sentencing was scheduled for 7 March. After his arrest in December 2015, Salling, best known for playing Noah Puckerman on the hit TV series, was indicted in May 2016 after a search warrant led to the discovery of over 50,000 images on his computer and flashdrive.

In a plea agreement reached with prosecutors, Salling was to face four to seven years in prison to avoid a maximum sentence of 20 years. Salling was ordered to pay each of his victims $50,000 and register as a sex offender. In March, Salling reached a separate $2.7m settlement with a woman who sued him for sexual battery.

According to court documents circulated at the time Salling agreed his plea bargain, he said in court: “I am pleading guilty because I am guilty of the charges and wish to take advantage of the promises set forth in this agreement, and not for any other reason.”

"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2018, 05:48:28 pm »

[youtube=825,450]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMaQY7fmIWA[/youtube]

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 07:08:08 pm by Aloysius J. Gleek »