Author Topic: Jake in Batman??  (Read 4659 times)

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake in Batman??
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 09:30:15 pm »
:) last I read - Zodiac will be released next January with maybe a different name - seems like such a long time to wait....................

Yep .. I heard it was 2007 as well. But I didn't hear about the name change. They already changed it once from "Chronicles" to "Zodiac."

Too long to wait is right!! Errrrr!  >:(
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 11:18:44 pm »
The name change was from Zodiac to Chronicles... then it got changed back to Zodiac.  I'm pretty happy about that, I like zodiac better I think
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 09:31:51 pm »
The name change was from Zodiac to Chronicles... then it got changed back to Zodiac.  I'm pretty happy about that, I like zodiac better I think

Ditto.
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 10:10:35 pm »
Same here.  Zodiac has so much more of a punch to it.

I'm guessing the suits must have said something like, "But what if some of them think it's about astrology?"

Then someone with a clue said, "Anybody that fucking stupid shouldn't even leave the house, let alone be allowed to watch movies."
No more beans!

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 10:13:26 pm »
How about Heath and Jake as Batman and Robin? 

Especially in those skin tight outfits!

Mmmm  Jake as boy wonder!    :-*

That'll be interesting!

vkm91941

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 09:26:50 am »
Here's the latest on this rumor as of today on IMdB

Phillippe Lands Two-Face Role?

Ryan Phillippe may be set to take over from Tommy Lee Jones after reportedly landing the role of Harvey Dent/Two-Face in the upcoming Batman Begins sequel. Reese Witherspoon's husband will join Heath Ledger, who has signed on to play The Joker, and new Batman Christian Bale in The Dark Knight. Crash star Phillippe beat Liev Shreiber and Josh Lucas to the role of the scheming district attorney, played by Jones in 1995 movie Batman Forever, according to internet reports. Academy Award winners Sir Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman have also joined the cast, while fellow Oscar winner Philip Seymour Hoffman is in talks to play The Penguin in the new film.

Seems the rumor mill has all the Oscar, SAG and GG nominees staring in major roles in the new Batman.