Author Topic: My New York Trip  (Read 5310 times)

Will-U

Sheyne's New York Trip
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 01:26:09 am »
"Tie me kangaroo down", Sheyne!  How'd we miss this one, Hun?  Thanx for lettin' us know of this file via one of your lively e-mails. :-*

Yes, on Saturday, September 23rd, U-Sheyne will be arriving in Queens at JFK Airport at about 5:30 p.m.  After taxiing in an airplane down the runway, U'll be taxiing in a taxi into Manhattan with an arrival of approximately 6:45 p.m.  Dre & I will be picking U up at the O-tell @ 8 p.m.  Hopefully, Charlie R.T. will be joining us.  If not, we'll pick up another guy en route to the bar and eatery.  Between us 3, it'll be E/Z.  We're goin' to Gay Greenwich Village to a an open-air restaurant off Christopher Street.  For security reasons, we're not divulging the location name quite yet, maties.  Yes, we'll take pix! ;D

The following day, Sunday at high noon, is the wild BBM Manhattan Brunchero at the Rodeo Restaurant!  That oughta be an all-out hoot and ho-down! :laugh:       
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 01:30:32 am by Will-U »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: My New York Trip
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 10:12:14 am »
What a terrific gathering of people!! I think I will have to add something to my equinox ritual tonite: a dry Manhattan lifted to the east to toast your meeting!! Please tell rt for me that his wonderful topic, "Would a sweet life ever have been possible?" is one of the most popular on the Bettermost Board and going strong!! (although of course it pales in comparison to the ABCz!!) And tell Sheyne that I still have a boy's black cowboy hat to send her for son Will if she hasn't gotten one for him already.

"chewing gum and duct tape"