Author Topic: Tell us your most embarrassing moment.....  (Read 19706 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Tell us your most embarrassing moment.....
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 12:05:06 am »
So many I do not know where to begin.  I do remember a summer waiting job, when I dropped a whole tray of steaming hot food, right into a guys crotch.I ineffectually attempted to scoop it onto the floor with a spoon.He then said forget the food my boll--ks are on fire.So thnking to cool things down I emptied the water jug over the singed area.

Examining a very large lady and being transfixed by the number of chins she had.The time came to ask her to move forward and put her chin on the chin rest, to better examine her eyes, I told her toput her chins,on the rest.

Examining a young guy and while trying to be friendly asked how old his brother, who was also in the room was,it was his son.

On stage when I was still doing ballet, and in my solo realising that the bottom part of my costume was slowly detaching from the top.

When in my first house, which was a townhouse, I was up in the attic attempting to bring down the Xmas decorations.Back then there was no divider between attics.The houses were over 150 years old.You could see from one end of the row to the other. Being a nosy twit, I started to move across the beams and have a look.I stumbled, fell off the supporting beams and one of my feet went straight through the ceiling of my neighbour.

Trying to fit my car with stick on heated defroster.I was so busy, at the back of the car, that I failed to notice the front dash was on fire.Much to the neighbours amusement.

Standing waiting for a taxi with my husband at the Paris Ritz an feeling my hold up stockings gradually slithering doen to my ankles, in full view of the ,concierge, valet, etc.

I could write a whole book on them.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 08:55:39 am »
I love reading this thread!   :D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 10:14:55 am »
I went to town the other day, and wondered why I was so uncomfortable walking....

When I looked down at my sandals, I realized I had shoved my foot in two different, but similar ones.....and one had a heel a bit higher than the other one.

It wasn't so much embarrassing.....just a stupid moment.

:laugh:
So many I do not know where to begin.  I do remember a summer waiting job, when I dropped a whole tray of steaming hot food, right into a guys crotch.I ineffectually attempted to scoop it onto the floor with a spoon.He then said forget the food my boll--ks are on fire.So thnking to cool things down I emptied the water jug over the singed area.

Examining a very large lady and being transfixed by the number of chins she had.The time came to ask her to move forward and put her chin on the chin rest, to better examine her eyes, I told her toput her chins,on the rest.

Examining a young guy and while trying to be friendly asked how old his brother, who was also in the room was,it was his son.

On stage when I was still doing ballet, and in my solo realising that the bottom part of my costume was slowly detaching from the top.

When in my first house, which was a townhouse, I was up in the attic attempting to bring down the Xmas decorations.Back then there was no divider between attics.The houses were over 150 years old.You could see from one end of the row to the other. Being a nosy twit, I started to move across the beams and have a look.I stumbled, fell off the supporting beams and one of my feet went straight through the ceiling of my neighbour.

Trying to fit my car with stick on heated defroster.I was so busy, at the back of the car, that I failed to notice the front dash was on fire.Much to the neighbours amusement.

Standing waiting for a taxi with my husband at the Paris Ritz an feeling my hold up stockings gradually slithering doen to my ankles, in full view of the ,concierge, valet, etc.

I could write a whole book on them.

:laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2008, 10:35:20 am »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline optom3

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 08:27:01 pm »

So how did you know it was pink ?

Sort of on topic. I know all you cowboys are probably more at home at rodeos, but if you ever get the chance to see Matthew Bournes  male swan lake, take it.
All the extremely athletic not wearing very much swans are danced by males not females.It is quite exceptionally stunning.
Got rave reviews in the U.K not sure about over here.I think a lot of people thought it was a made up for the film Billy Elliot.It is however a real ballet and probably the best one I have ever seen.
It had the same initial problems as BBM and was dubbed the gay swan lake.
If necessary, rent it on video/dvd. I promise you will love it.It is also a tragic love story,where a prince falls in love with a swan/woman.In this version the prince falls in love with a swan/man.
It is in effect a gay version of the ballet.
My jaw dropped and remained dropped at the visual feast on display.When I went to see it with my husband,we were outnumbered by gay male couples by about 10:1
You can see most of it on you tube.

Offline optom3

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 09:06:10 pm »
You will need a strong stomach for this one.When I worked as a bio medical scientist.as the most junior, my job was to do the once a week faecal fat test.I will spare you the worst details but it involved a 3 day collection of matter.
After various stages had been gone through the final result was several flasks which were filled with a pretty noxious concoction.This the had to heat on a water bath.I duly put the stoppers in to the flasks nice and tight,set the clock for 30 mins and went for a sandwich.
Literally as I walked back into the lab.there was an almighty popping of corks and I was covered, head to toe.So for that matter was the ceiling and pretty much everything else.

Idiotic me had not read the method correctly, the stoppers, were only meant to rest lightly on the glass flasks to allow any gas to escape.I had of course rammed them in in effect creating several pressure cookers ready to go at any time as the gas built up.
Funnily enough I had the whole train compartment to myself that night.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 10:41:37 pm by optom3 »

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 09:11:54 pm »
You will need a strong stomach for this one.When I worked as a bio medical scientist.as the most junior, my job was to do the once a week faecal fat test.I will spare you the worst details but it involved a 3 day collection of matter.
After various stages had been gone through the final result was several flasks which were filled with a pretty noxiuos concoction.This the had to heat on a water bath.I duly put the stoppers in to the flasks nice and tight,set the clock for 30 mins and went for a sandwich.
Literally as I walked back into the lab.there was an almighty popping of corks and I was covered, head to toe.So for that matter was the ceiling and pretty much everything else.

Idiotic mehad not read the method correctly, the stoppers, were only meant to rest lightly on the glass falskes to allow any gas to escape.I had of course rammed them in in effect creating several pressure cookers ready to go at any time as the gas built up.
Funnily enough I had the whole train compartment to myself that night.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess that would be a smiliar situation to the shit hittin the fan
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline optom3

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 10:43:04 pm »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess that would be a smiliar situation to the shit hittin the fan

Yep, and prety much everything else.