Author Topic: OT: Distinguishing Mandy & Mandy  (Read 6503 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Re: OT: Distinguishing Mandy & Mandy
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 12:14:08 am »
Hmmm, I dunno Nicole, what? *too tired to try to think of something funny*

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 12:37:18 am »
Thanks to you guys! It's only in the past week that I can kind of go, wait, this is the Canadian Mandy and this is the Mid-west one that I think I've seen around for a while longer here.

I think the new avatars thing makes it way easier. I also used to get pretty confused with littleguitar and littledarlin. Why was it littleguitar39 at IMDB?

You guys rock, I love it that you have each other to play off of. I have a good friend named Jenny from home who's last name begins with a C like mine, and who's birthday is the day before mine, and we were dancers together growing up, so we had a lot of things in common, it's always fun to have someone like that in cyberlife or regular life.

Good luck with those papers! or with waiting till the last minute to do them! I'd be doing exactly the same thing!

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 12:56:15 am »
Alright!  That was great.  Mandy B, I'm a language person too, my degree is in "Modern Languages," which really means French, Spanish & English, with some German.  Mandy M, I love the little guitar story.  I didn't realize this when I asked you this, but my only sister's name is Amanda.  That's what she usually goes by, but I have also called her Mango for years.

Anyway, I want us to have a Mandy Graduation party.  I wonderwhat that could look like?

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 10:04:04 am »
Hmmm, I dunno Nicole, what? *too tired to try to think of something funny*

Lol, Mandy.  The punchline is the thing scrolling at the bottom.  Sure your're not a true Newf?   ;)  JK!!!!!!! 
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 03:40:09 pm »
LOL - Nicole, I must have been REALLY tired last night, I didn't even notice the scrolling thing!!

Clarissa - a grad party? *yay* I think my grad is a little later than littleguitar's (about a week later). That's awesome about the languages thing, I always wanted to learn German.

I agree Jenny, the avatars REALLY help!

*muah*

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 03:53:02 pm »
grad party?? I'm there!  ;D

Jenny, I'm not sure why it was LG39 at imdb, just a random number I think... I've had that screenname for a long time!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73