Author Topic: What Madonna Song Are You?  (Read 6714 times)

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
What Madonna Song Are You?
« on: January 03, 2010, 08:21:20 pm »
You Are Ray of Light

You are optimistic and hopeful. You can't help but see the light in every situation.
You are able to see things from a more spiritual viewpoint. You have the gift of perspective.

You respect the cycle of life. You know that you will experience both joy and pain.
You try to realize that you are just a small part of something infinite.

Offline Marina

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: What Madonna Song Are You?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 08:37:37 pm »
You Are Vogue

You are fashionable, stylish, and charming. You work hard to make sure your appearances matches your personality.
Keeping up with the latest trends is a full time job for you. You area always on the cutting edge!

You love to strut your stuff out in public. You are proud of your personal style.
You are confident, outgoing, and comfortable in your own skin. And that's what makes you a fashion icon.

I don't think this is me!   I was hoping I'd be "Express Yourself" because I like the Marlene Dietrich men's suit.  :) 
“Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of his world.”
~Rachel Carson~

~Looking back on it, they both realized it was the best thing they ever had.~  - A Mother's Love

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 08:46:19 pm »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You Are Like a Virgin

You have a wide-eyed optimism that most people envy and admire.
No matter what happens in life, it's hard for you to lose your innocence.

You love like it's the first time, even if you've been hurt many times before.
You believe that everyone deserves a fresh start, including you!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 09:33:57 pm »
You Are Vogue

You are fashionable, stylish, and charming. You work hard to make sure your appearances matches your personality.
Keeping up with the latest trends is a full time job for you. You area always on the cutting edge!

You love to strut your stuff out in public. You are proud of your personal style.
You are confident, outgoing, and comfortable in your own skin. And that's what makes you a fashion icon.

Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!      
"chewing gum and duct tape"