Author Topic: Jake Gyllenhaal, RZA, Lil Jon, and Joe Jonas Play Tennis for Vampire Weekend  (Read 4203 times)

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

Kind of hilarious--Jake, swigging whiskey while playing tennis (from 2:03 to 3:20 in the 5:04 video). Such a sweet goof. (And those thighs! Oh my!)

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/02/jake_gyllenhaal_rza_lil_jon_an.html

Jake Gyllenhaal,
RZA, Lil Jon, and Joe Jonas Play Tennis
for Vampire Weekend

2/19/10 at 3:15 PM

The video for Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" came out today, an event we excitedly anticipated last night, and it's a delightful Matrix -meets-Tenenbaums  piece of pop cake. It also teaches us several important lessons, like how RZA's the best line judge of all time and Lil Jon's secret words of wisdom will make you spit hot fire. We also can't help but be reminded of Metal on Metal's amazing "Bastard" video — the one featuring two Asian girls playing Ping-Pong with a grenade. A grenade! Definitely worth a watch if you're in a violent-musical-sports kind of mood.

Click image for the original article and video:

Also posted in 'Jake, Jake, Jake!'
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1113.msg563132/topicseen.html#msg563132
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 06:01:36 pm by jmmgallagher »
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
woho! Thank god for velcro! ;D

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
ha ha..... I would also wanna hit that ass   ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
I think I'd better not watch this. I don't think my heart is strong enough to take Jake and Joe Jonas in the same video. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.