Author Topic: Help finding fics by b73, midwest_girl, jennasts, etc.  (Read 33214 times)

Offline somesay

• Don't Say Much
Help finding fics by b73, midwest_girl, jennasts, etc.
« on: April 15, 2010, 04:55:18 pm »
Hi,

I'm new.  Been a fan of the novella and film for years, but only recently started looking for fics to read.  I guess I'm really late in the game or something, but I'm finding a shocking number of the most highly-recommended stories have vanished from the face of the internet.  :(((

Hopefully you veterans out there aren't totally burnt out with others asking the same thing I'm going to: please, is anyone willing to e-mail me copies of those best classic stories that can't be found any other way now?  I'm really really hoping to read stories written by b73, jennasts, and midwest_girl (If I Asked especially!).  Any others that you want to introduce me to, feel free as well!

Darn, it's so sad all these stories have disappeared.  Is it because of legal issues, or what? 

Thanks for any help.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Re: Help finding fics by b73, midwest_girl, jennasts, etc.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 05:02:55 pm »
send me your email and I´ll pass along some favorites

Offline somesay

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 06:09:03 pm »
THANKS!  Will do!

Offline luvenck

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 01:04:14 am »
HI!  I have everything written by all the authors you mentioned.  If you'd like more, you can contact me
at [email protected]

I'd be happy to share!

Cat

Offline alanared

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 02:11:15 am »
I'd like some of these favorites to be forwarded along as well... I just started getting into BBM fics, but all of the famous recs seem to be gone. If anyone could send some along to [email protected], I'd really appreciate it.

(also, i especially love "sweet life" fics- so ya know, as many as ya got please!)

Offline kitty

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Old Brokeback Got Me Good
    • Livejournal
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 08:14:08 am »
I have a load of sweet life fics saved into my favourites, if you want the links :)

Offline quityou

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 10:49:48 pm »
i'm real late to the party, guys; but that don't stop me from trying to find all the brokeback masterpieces that have since been scoured from the face a the earth. if there's anyone out there who still has copies of any of the following, i'd be forever grateful. email is [email protected]

a course, feel free to send any a your own favorites.
(and if you ain't got all a them, that's okay! there're a lotta missin fics from the rec that jus aren't around no more.)

Going Home by 1_of_one
The Ties That Bind by Wannabebrit
Shades of Grey by midwest-girl
If I Asked by midwest-girl
Somebody New
Lead Me To Your Door (possibly by marakeshsparrrow? although i can't be sure)
anything by lovehurts4ever (rec'd in general discussion, link doesn't work 'cause the livejournal's been scrubbed & no title given. damn.)
Brokeback Redemption by victopet
In Plain Sight by victopet
The Only Thing That's Real by Minchout
Camden Yards

hell, if anyone's got any by b73 or jennasts i'd love 'em too. basically i'm drownin here, & i need some brokeback to fill the hole left by watchin that damn movie.
(inexcusable, i know, to havin not read the short story yet; i jus cain't handle it right now. maybe next spring when the world's alive again.)
oct 10, 2018 - day i watched bbm.

Offline Gazapete

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 10:23:16 am »
HI!  I have everything written by all the authors you mentioned.  If you'd like more, you can contact me
at [email protected]

I'd be happy to share!

Cat

Cat, this e-mail is different from the one you had in LJ! Who have I been sending stories to?!?  :laugh:

Offline newmoon21

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 07:57:54 pm »
Does anyone have any Brokeback Mountain stories by lolitaray? If you do, could you email them to me? Thank you.

Offline Elisa

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2019, 12:42:09 pm »
I guess I am the latest arrival here, but I also desperately need the mentioned  early good- quality BBM- fictions that  have been deleted. I would be very happy if anyone could send me a pm  and help me out.