Author Topic: BetterMost member LoneLeeB3 has passed away. Our grieving thread.  (Read 263350 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: BetterMost member LoneLeeB3 passes away.
« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2010, 03:19:08 am »
Jeff, while you are here, and especially after all that has happened today........do know that you are always a true and close friend of mine. I think you know that, but we went from some strange circumstances on the first Wyoming trip to being great friends and then roommates on the last Wyoming trip. I care a lot about you and I really enjoyed being around you on the last Wyoming trip. Like Rich, you are a special person.

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #231 on: August 01, 2010, 03:26:30 am »
I have just logged on to discover this awful thing has happened. I remember reading Rich's thread through his early struggles and thought how wonderful it was he had found such terrific support from all his friends here.

Queen Elizabeth of all people said something once that comes into my mind now. Grief is the price we pay for love.
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #232 on: August 01, 2010, 03:34:16 am »
Yeah I have another video.....and another one dedicated to Rich and Lee........I guess I just don't want any of us to forget the love the two of them found after so many of Rich's years being unhappy and confused........I just can't forget those first pictures of the happiest family I ever saw........not only Rich, but Lee, and Elizabeth and Lee's kids.......that is a happiness I have hardly ever seen in this life.........I thought it could exist and they showed it could.........

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline ohiomyown

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #233 on: August 01, 2010, 03:34:38 am »
I have just logged on to discover this awful thing has happened. I remember reading Rich's thread through his early struggles and thought how wonderful it was he had found such terrific support from all his friends here.

Queen Elizabeth of all people said something once that comes into my mind now. Grief is the price we pay for love.

Thanks for that quote.  It's appropriate, and I intend to use it and remember it.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2010, 03:49:28 am »
Just on the cusp of young womanhood, and to lose her daddy like this, so unexpectedly. Just breaks your heart to think about it.  :'(

Yes, it does. I hope she gets all the love and support she needs in this disaster.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2010, 03:50:30 am »
Judy, it's good to see you here.

I was away for a few hours, and dang, the bad news is still true.

I wish good rest to everyone.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2010, 04:04:56 am »
Judy, it's good to see you here.

I was away for a few hours, and dang, the bad news is still true.

I wish good rest to everyone.

Have a good rest yourself, Clarissa.
The night is over for me. I shut down the computer at 2:45am, but still couldn't sleep at first.

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2010, 04:13:19 am »

I'm leaving town tomorrow but if you put the information up in this thread, I do want to send a donation for Elizabeth's education when I get back.

Thanks for the hug, Debbie, and I hug you back, and yes, me too, what you said about the donation.

Woke up at 3:30am, in the middle of wonderful dream that, somehow, was slightly tinged with anxiety. Then when I fully woke up, I had myself an old-fashioned, full-blown anxiety attack. Back in the shower for more water therapy with blubbering.

Wow. This really stinks.

Hi, Chrissi. Hugs. This is like a wake. isn't it. What am I saying, there is no 'like,' it is  a wake.

Still horrible. Oh well....
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #238 on: August 01, 2010, 04:30:21 am »

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #239 on: August 01, 2010, 04:33:03 am »

Thanks for the hug, Debbie, and I hug you back, and yes, me too, what you said about the donation.

Woke up at 3:30am, in the middle of wonderful dream that, somehow, was slightly tinged with anxiety. Then when I fully woke up, I had myself an old-fashioned, full blown anxiety attack. Back in the shower for more water therapy with blubbering.

Wow. This really stinks.

Hi, Chrissi. Hugs. This is like a wake. isn't it. What am I saying, there is no 'like,' it is  a wake.

Still horrible. Oh well....

You're right, there is no "like".

(((John)))

I wish you more sleep and no more panic attacs. :-*