Author Topic: BetterMost member LoneLeeB3 has passed away. Our grieving thread.  (Read 263303 times)

Offline BayCityJohn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • BBM Foundation
Re: BetterMost member LoneLeeB3 passes away.
« Reply #430 on: August 03, 2010, 12:13:11 am »
I sent an email to Diana this evening to thank her. I told her a little bit about Rich and how his life changed for the better because of her movie.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #431 on: August 03, 2010, 12:14:56 am »

Wow, Shasta!  I think you can say that twice and mean it!

:)

Such a hopeful message. Yes--ended too soon. But what a lesson in living life to the fullest and having dreams come true!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pnwDUDE

« Reply #432 on: August 03, 2010, 12:23:06 am »
I think one day his life and journey would make a wonderful book/movie with the right person authoring. Maybe a certain tru wordsmith we all know and love.

Yep.

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #433 on: August 03, 2010, 12:24:29 am »
It's good for us to be together in the sad times too... several of us will be getting together in Atlanta or Dawsonville over the next few days. Truman, Jack, Lynne, Paul, Chuck, and Judy will be coming in on Thursday or Friday through Sunday.

You might check with the Hotel Indigo in midtown Atlanta

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/in/1/en/hotel/atlfx?&cm_mmc=mdpr-_-googlemaps-_-in-_-atlfx&externalHotelDetailHit=true

Let us know if you can meet with us. Love to all.
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline bluewater

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #434 on: August 03, 2010, 12:26:08 am »
  Am not here very often, but did want to pay my respects, after having heard of this loss on DC forum.  He must have been a very good and decent man to have caused so many to grieve his passing.  My hope is that his partner will feel some peace, knowing his own loved one was loved and appreciated so much by others. I wish the best for everyone here - Tony.

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #436 on: August 03, 2010, 12:58:40 am »
I feel calm today.  I think Rich has his hands on my shoulders or somethin’.   :)

People cut me off on the freeway and I let it go.   I am listening more to folks and not judging them.  I am showing more mercy and forgiveness to folks.  My partner and I are moving in together and for the first time I don’t feel Ennis-like fear about it, but now I’m rather lookin’ for ward to it.  I have more patience and understanding today.  I want to try to continue to live my life this way going forward.

‘Cause in the end, life is too short!  I have learned that this weekend.

Eric, I think it's wonderful that you and Mike are taking the plunge to move in together.  I loved spending time with you two on the train.  You too were so amiable together.  It was a pleasure to be with you.

:-*

pnwDUDE

« Reply #437 on: August 03, 2010, 01:26:01 am »
I feel calm today.  I think Rich has his hands on my shoulders or somethin’.   :)

People cut me off on the freeway and I let it go.   I am listening more to folks and not judging them.  I am showing more mercy and forgiveness to folks.  My partner and I are moving in together and for the first time I don’t feel Ennis-like fear about it, but now I’m rather lookin’ for ward to it.  I have more patience and understanding today.  I want to try to continue to live my life this way going forward.

Good words Eric. Takes somethin' like this for us to take pause. Surely did for me.

Brad

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #438 on: August 03, 2010, 04:05:08 am »
I just saw this on facebook, from Diana Ossana:

Diana Ossana: I "friended" Richard only recently, but from his posts, it was clear that he was a man with humor, sensitivity, kindness and intelligence...I send my most heartfelt sympathies to his dear friends and family.

wow..  :-\
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #439 on: August 03, 2010, 08:20:01 am »

Eric, it is wonderful that you and Mike are moving in together. All my best to you :-*.