Author Topic: BetterMost member LoneLeeB3 has passed away. Our grieving thread.  (Read 263333 times)

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: BetterMost member LoneLeeB3 passes away.
« Reply #630 on: August 08, 2010, 02:15:10 pm »
Chuck, I'm so glad you posted.  I was worried about you.  Safe trip home, buddy.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #631 on: August 08, 2010, 02:22:51 pm »
Gene & the boys......Aunt Chuck loves you!

;D You are such a character!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #632 on: August 08, 2010, 02:26:53 pm »
Where was the picture of Rich taken--the one on the home page? That is a beautful image--whoever took it--great catch.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #633 on: August 08, 2010, 02:36:26 pm »

:laugh: :-* ;D

"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #634 on: August 08, 2010, 03:13:46 pm »
Good to hear from you Chuck! :)

Safe travels for all of you :-*.

Offline fritzkep

« Reply #635 on: August 08, 2010, 04:27:49 pm »
Hiya Brokies.

I'm using Paul's laptop to post, as I don't have my own.   I hate them!

:laugh: :laugh:

Many thanks to Wayne and Cliff for being gracious hosts and giving us a place to stay, and rides when needed.  You made this trip much easier.

Thank you Judy, Wayne, Jack, Paul, Lynne, & Truman.  You all were my rock when I needed it, giving me comfort and strength when required.

Thank you Matthew for giving me the honor of reading your words at the memorial.  They touched many  people, and as Rich put in his first post on your blog,  "sometimes it helps to help others."  I'm so glad I could help you with this.

Bizzy and Marcia.  I wish we had met under other circumstances.  I can see how wonderful you are.

Big Brother Rich.  Thank you for all the love and support you gave me when you were with me in our brief friendship.  You taught me much, and I hope you learned from me as well.

Godspeed, and keep an eye out for me from up there!  You know the kind of trouble I can find.   ;) ;D

Wonderful, Chuck. Have a safe trip home.

And I really laughed out loud when you wrote Aunt Chuck. Earl looked at me quizically.

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

Offline Wayne

« Reply #636 on: August 08, 2010, 04:35:51 pm »
 :'( :-* :) :'(  
love to you friends. thank you for sharing this heart-breaking and beautiful time. i miss you already.
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #637 on: August 08, 2010, 04:56:22 pm »
Hiya Brokies.

I'm using Paul's laptop to post, as I don't have my own.   I hate them!

Many thanks to Wayne and Cliff for being gracious hosts and giving us a place to stay, and rides when needed.  You made this trip much easier.

Thank you Judy, Wayne, Jack, Paul, Lynne, & Truman.  You all were my rock when I needed it, giving me comfort and strength when required.

Thank you Matthew for giving me the honor of reading your words at the memorial.  They touched many  people, and as Rich put in his first post on your blog,  "sometimes it helps to help others."  I'm so glad I could help you with this.

Bizzy and Marcia.  I wish we had met under other circumstances.  I can see how wonderful you are.

Big Brother Rich.  Thank you for all the love and support you gave me when you were with me in our brief friendship.  You taught me much, and I hope you learned from me as well.

Godspeed, and keep an eye out for me from up there!  You know the kind of trouble I can find.   ;) ;D

((((Chuck))))
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #638 on: August 08, 2010, 05:04:45 pm »
Shasta - we don't know details about that picture. It was in the slideshow shown at the Memorial. It is beautiful, isn't it?

Eric - I watched your video last night, and it was both lovely and heart-wrenching. Thank you for doing that.

Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #639 on: August 08, 2010, 05:38:15 pm »
Hiya Brokies.

I'm using Paul's laptop to post, as I don't have my own.   I hate them!

Many thanks to Wayne and Cliff for being gracious hosts and giving us a place to stay, and rides when needed.  You made this trip much easier.

Thank you Judy, Wayne, Jack, Paul, Lynne, & Truman.  You all were my rock when I needed it, giving me comfort and strength when required.

Thank you Matthew for giving me the honor of reading your words at the memorial.  They touched many  people, and as Rich put in his first post on your blog,  "sometimes it helps to help others."  I'm so glad I could help you with this.

Bizzy and Marcia.  I wish we had met under other circumstances.  I can see how wonderful you are.

Big Brother Rich.  Thank you for all the love and support you gave me when you were with me in our brief friendship.  You taught me much, and I hope you learned from me as well.

Godspeed, and keep an eye out for me from up there!  You know the kind of trouble I can find.   ;) ;D

Thanks for posting, Chuck. I'm glad you did, wondered how you are.

Safe trip home everyone.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre