Author Topic: Jake'n'Anne Together Again: Love and Other Drugs (sure ain't Jack'n'Lureen!)  (Read 83013 times)

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

thank you John for making me feel like I am a la femme Einstein.  ;D

+   =

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them

+   =

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry; Kate Middleton. The future queen of England. Oh My!

Why did you just satisfied with Kate, thought I deserved something more god like. Like Diana.    >:( ;D

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
 :laugh:

Offline Mandy21

Being without family since '08, last year I started my own Thanksgiving tradition of a double-feature at the cinema, followed by a big ole bag of Taco Bell, with all my fave items to take home and gorge on, and I had a blast.  Intend to do that again this Thursday, with LAOD followed by Burlesque.  I'm guessing that I'll be quite randy after that combination, whatcha think?

:o :o :o
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Sophia

Being without family since '08, last year I started my own Thanksgiving tradition of a double-feature at the cinema, followed by a big ole bag of Taco Bell, with all my fave items to take home and gorge on, and I had a blast.  Intend to do that again this Thursday, with LAOD followed by Burlesque.  I'm guessing that I'll be quite randy after that combination, whatcha think?

:o :o :o

i am allready waiting for a report report. Oh, you will have such a blast! Have a absolutely fablous Thanksgiving.  :-*

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
Lynne and I are going tonight!  I've purposely not read much or watched the trailers.  I like to see it fresh! 

We'll report back.

Offline Mandy21

i am allready waiting for a report report. Oh, you will have such a blast! Have a absolutely fablous Thanksgiving.  :-*

On the movies, or the Taco Bell???  From what I recall, you folks don't have those across the pond.

Glad Lynne and Paul are going tonight.  Takes the pressure off me to report tomorrow.  I definitely would have gone today/tonight on opening day, but I specifically wanted to fill up my tomorrow with happy memories.  :)
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Sophia

On the movies, or the Taco Bell???  From what I recall, you folks don't have those across the pond.

Glad Lynne and Paul are going tonight.  Takes the pressure off me to report tomorrow.  I definitely would have gone today/tonight on opening day, but I specifically wanted to fill up my tomorrow with happy memories.  :)

Both, I want the juicy combo. No pressure, a tiny Hi Lisa preference might just satisfied me for a whole day.  ;D

Offline Sophia

Lynne and I are going tonight!  I've purposely not read much or watched the trailers.  I like to see it fresh! 

We'll report back.

I am so not jealous. Just banging my head against the wall. That's normal, right?!

well I guess I shouldn't let you in, on all the stuff I know about this movie. Did you know in the beginning of the movie Jake show ..... ;) ;D

Offline Sophia

To all the LOADS out there. Just have a fab five fabulous evening tonight.  :-*