Author Topic: The "ABCs of BBM": Round 965! (Rules in first post)  (Read 5483595 times)

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
"E" is entered
« Reply #2830 on: June 02, 2006, 09:24:21 pm »
Ennis was kind enough to use some spit as lube before he entered Jack. 
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

Will-U

=announcement=
« Reply #2831 on: June 02, 2006, 10:00:09 pm »
Greetings to ALL the ABC-ers of Brokeback Mountain.............
A - "A" is announcing my decision not to any longer be a Moderator at BM at this time.

B - "B" is back on "Board" as "ABCs", etc. Moderator is the only person who I discussed this with (via e-mails and telephone) for her needed and agreed cooperation: Ann Marie in the interest of the "ABCs" and its real family of Playerz!

C - "C" is congratulations again to ALL on the incredible, exciting and record-breaking one hundred rounds of the "ABCs of BBM" for which I see from my "profile" stats that I literally spent more than a couple of weeks in time presiding over, guiding, helping, funning, etc.

=bonus letter=
D - "D" is defining the special ABCs Playerz along the long, red-lining and zigzagging trip (in reverse alphabetical order for a change):  Zinaida (Pirate Bride), Victoria, Toast, Tim (PAU), Snowflakes, Sandy (Memento), Paul (SEMd), Nipith (SBL), Moni (MMM), Milli (Lucise), Mary Twist (Mrs.), Mandy (dMMB), Lee (Front Ranger), Juliette (Montague), Fran H. (the best partner), DeeDee (Dre's godmother), Chrissi (Penthesilea), Becky(Beckala), Arturo ("The Willys"), Ann Marie ("That Girl") and, last but least, Anka ("Pipedrain") and, no doubt, a few otherz!

Gamely,
Will-U

« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 01:28:53 am by Will-ABC »

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
My appreciation to Will for his hard work in adminstering the ABCs (and other) games here at BetterMost.

Will, I wish you all the best and my sincere thanks for your contribution to the ongoing BetterMost story.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline ProwlAmongUs

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Have a great day. . .
"F" is fended
« Reply #2833 on: June 02, 2006, 11:41:48 pm »
Proulx wrote:

“They fended off the night for an hour with the yellow kerosene lamp. . .”

=Comment= Will, I hate to see you go. . .  I hope you're not leaving for good.   :'( :(

Bye, Will. . . . . . .
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 12:32:36 am by ProwlAmongUs »
Nightmares may be products of our subconscious, but dreams are magic windows through which we see our desired reality.

vkm91941

Sorry to see you retire Will!  Here's big kiss for all the time and effort you put into moderating the ABC's and 123's here at Bettermost.  I hope we will continue to see you posting around the forum.

MMMMMUUUUUAAAAAAWWWWHHHHHAAAAAA

Offline Toast

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
"G" is grand
« Reply #2835 on: June 03, 2006, 12:33:37 am »
Lureen and Alma put a grand effort into the Thanksgiving meal.  But men are pigs.

And there were in the same country
shepherds abiding in the field,
keeping watch over their flock by night.
King James Version

Thank You WillYum
for watching over us
and for leading us
into fame and glory.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 12:45:00 am by Toast »

dmmb_Mandy

Will, I respect your descision wholeheartedly. You were a great mod and should be proud of your hard work and accomplishments. I'm certain I'm not the only one here who respects you tremendously.

:-*

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
=A message for Will=
« Reply #2837 on: June 03, 2006, 04:00:06 am »
Will,

Thank you for some of the happiest moments I've ever spent online and for giving me an opportunity to see just how far we could take this "ABCs" game.  I'm the type of person who really hates surprises, so your sudden news has caught me off guard.  While I wish it weren't so, I'm going to respect your wish to do things your way.

Fran
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 02:00:50 pm by Fran »

Offline memento

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • There But For Fortune
Another message for Will
« Reply #2838 on: June 03, 2006, 08:23:45 am »

Will,
Thank you for the opportunity to be a mod of this incredible ABC's of BBM. I have enjoyed working with you and will really miss your watchful eye.  The game won't be the same without your midnight postings and wittisisms, but I realize that you have to do what's best for you.

I wish you the very best and remember what Ma Twist said, "You come back and see us again."

Sandy
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 08:27:01 am by Memento »

Offline memento

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • There But For Fortune
"H" is hailstorm
« Reply #2839 on: June 03, 2006, 08:35:37 am »
"In August Ennis spent the whole night with Jack in the main camp, and in a blowy hailstorm the sheep took off west and got among a herd in another allotment." From the story

=Comment=
I don't think Will would want us to stop playing the game, so with all due respect Will, this
one's for you.

Not a word was spoke between us, there was little risk involved
Everything up to that point had been left unresolved.
Try imagining a place where it's always safe and warm.
"Come in," she said,
"I'll give you shelter from the storm."
Bob Dylan
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 09:48:45 am by Memento »