Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2144363 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2006, 11:24:09 pm »
it was so nice chatting with you Rich. I really feel like I have made a new and special friend tonight!

Geri, hopefully you feel like you made TWO friends! I'm feeling a little left out here.   :'( ;)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2006, 11:25:32 pm »
David,
That's the funniest and cutest story ever. That looks like a chiwowowoaowo. lol,  You know the taco bell dog. I guess they would be alot like having kids. Maybe if you had a baby that was really ugly and you knew it, you would still try to see the beauty in it. You would probley keep reminding your self of the Ugly Ducklin story. But hell if you can make a few dollers entering them into a ugly kid contest why not do it. They wont remember it when they grow up anyways.   ok people just kidding!! dont run for the tar and feathers! actually I think ugly dogs are the cutest .because they love you just as much if not more. Just like people.

Today was Homecoming day in my town. Talk about a fall feeling. wow. its the grand opening of football season for the schools here. Big hiighschool marching band parade. Firetrucks, tractor trailers (?why? )  The town officials and all the school kids marching with their painted faces. In our case the school colors are blue and white. so most of the students had blue hair and white faces. it not only made me think of fall as a kid but it made me miss being a kid so much.These high school students having such a big day, with their futures so much in front of them. it really is a sad but sweet feeling to watch them. Anyways, all that ,and we lost the football game something like 40 to 0. It really was a slaughter. But it was a good family day and that is all that matters.

David did I ever show you a picture of my cat? Isn't he just the cutest?
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2006, 11:27:53 pm »
Geri, hopefully you feel like you made TWO friends! I'm feeling a little left out here.   :'( ;)

You bet David! LOL!! :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2006, 11:44:05 pm »
David did I ever show you a picture of my cat? Isn't he just the cutest?

Oh look at him! He looks like my feather duster.

Does he bite or scratch?

Here kitty kitty!

YEEEEOOOOOOWWWWLLLL!!!! .......  Phfffft!

I guess he does. 

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2006, 11:53:14 pm »
lol. Actually I do have a grey tiger cat. His name is Ricky. He is a doll. Sometime i will post his picture. He follows me around the house all day long when I home. They make such good company.The sounds of his purring (almost like our purculators) can make my day!

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
    • myspace
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2006, 12:01:59 am »
david maybe you can be my"special " friend? lol  JK i remember getting a PM from you just after i joined was very sweet not many people on other messsage boards would do somethng like that
Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2006, 12:04:05 am »
Current Weather in Indianapolis: Clear/Starry   Temp: 54 F (12 C)
My Current Mood: Curious

Beware of Gay Republican men in Prada shoes.

Boy. I really hope my leg starts feeling better soon. I am developing a serious case of "cabin fever". I did sit out on my front porch today and enjoyed the weather for a couple hours. I;m going to try and drive my car tomorrow. I figured it couldn't hurt to drive it around the block a few times. I have to get out of this house.

Besides, I haven't been to the gym in a couple of months, and that's a gay mortal sin.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2006, 12:06:08 am »
david maybe you can be my"special " friend? lol  JK i remember getting a PM from you just after i joined was very sweet not many people on other messsage boards would do somethng like that

Well, we sure are glad to have you here!   :D

And that's a fact!

Thanks for posting too!  :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2006, 12:08:12 am »
lol. Actually I do have a grey tiger cat. His name is Ricky. He is a doll. Sometime i will post his picture. He follows me around the house all day long when I home. They make such good company.The sounds of his purring (almost like our purculators) can make my day!

Your cat sounds really cute Geri. Ricky is a cute name for a cat too! I have a black and white cat named Oreo. he looks just like an oreo. He sleeps curled up next to me at night, and Cody my dog often sleeps right next to him. Bedtime can be interesting sometimes with all the animals in it.

injest

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2006, 12:09:08 am »
Good golly miss molly!! this thread done took off like its tail was on fire!!

congrats David!!!

i wanted to tell you that Garry (from the feed store down by the river?) he just bought eight or nine old percolating pots off Ebay...you should look on there...he is VERY happy with his!

and what language are ya'll talking when you aren't talking English

and that is a Chinese Crested dog!!