Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2147780 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #4150 on: March 30, 2009, 03:33:04 pm »
Whoo, I've got the caffeine shakes. :P

I think I drank WAAAY to much coffee and tea today. I didn't sleep very well last night and apparently I OD'ed on the caffeine. I felt so sleepy this morning. And now my hands are shaking! :laugh:

I wonder what I can do to make it stop? Ride it out I suppose. :P  I feel all nervous and jittery.

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #4151 on: March 30, 2009, 03:37:39 pm »
Yes. We can only hope and pray. And light candles and incense. And chant to the four winds.

I keep hoping some of them will break from that awful "church" of theirs. A couple of their sons have left. Maybe more will follow.

I was over at their terrible website last night and they have a press release saying we will "eat our babies". And something about "bitch burgers" "Obama fries" and "slut shakes". I have no idea what they are talking about.

They are out of their minds.

Those folks are a few sammitches shy of a pic-nic!
God must hang his head at the thought of these people representing him!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline optom3

« Reply #4152 on: March 30, 2009, 05:55:20 pm »
Whoo, I've got the caffeine shakes. :P

I think I drank WAAAY to much coffee and tea today. I didn't sleep very well last night and apparently I OD'ed on the caffeine. I felt so sleepy this morning. And now my hands are shaking! :laugh:

I wonder what I can do to make it stop? Ride it out I suppose. :P  I feel all nervous and jittery.

You need some camomile tea, it tastes fine but more importantly, it is very calming. That and a lavender bag by your pillow.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #4153 on: March 30, 2009, 10:09:03 pm »
Hey David, I know you're taking care of you dad and all, but is there any chance you could join us in NYC in May?  I'm thinking of going. 

I think I speak for a lot of us Brokies when I say we would like to meet your smiling face for real!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4154 on: March 30, 2009, 10:17:19 pm »

You need some camomile tea, it tastes fine but more importantly, it is very calming. That and a lavender bag by your pillow.

Does camomile tea have caffeine in it? If not I'll give it a try the next time I OD on the tea and coffee. I hope I don't do it again very soon. That was really terrible. :(

Hey David, I know you're taking care of you dad and all, but is there any chance you could join us in NYC in May?  I'm thinking of going. 

I think I speak for a lot of us Brokies when I say we would like to meet your smiling face for real!

I'd love to go, and I'm going to try, but the chances of going are incredibly slim. Not only am I taking care of my Dad, but I'm currently unemployed and I need to concentrate on finding another job. Yeah, good luck with that huh?

There's just all kinds of things going on around here now. It hasn't been a picnic, that's for sure, but hopefully I will get everything straightened out soon. I'm generally very optimistic by my nature. :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #4155 on: March 30, 2009, 10:25:01 pm »
Aw, David, honey, I'm sorry you're unemployed.  That's a bitch, for sure.  But, look at Lynne and Rich, who recently got new jobs.  There's hope for you, I know.  Sorry, didn't mean to pressure you. 

injest

« Reply #4156 on: March 30, 2009, 11:53:48 pm »

injest

« Reply #4157 on: March 30, 2009, 11:55:01 pm »

Offline optom3

« Reply #4158 on: March 31, 2009, 01:02:29 am »
David, you know you are in my thoughts. I think looking after aging and sick parents must be a very difficult thing to do, no mater how much you love them.Not forgetting the worry of unemployment and other issues.

You have such a lot on your plate at the moment, sometime soon, something has to ease up.
I am thinking of going to NYC just for a couple of days.It is however not definite for sure.There are so many variables, if i do manage to go it will be a very last minute thing.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #4159 on: March 31, 2009, 07:42:51 am »
how are the jitters now David?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/