Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2137742 times)

injest

Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #4570 on: May 23, 2009, 12:11:22 am »
I always appreciate Fiona's information. She really went a long way in helping me manage my panic attacks. :)

Hey, my baby - Mario Lopez is in town! :D :D

http://www.theindychannel.com/video/19543360/index.html

I can't watch the video so if any of you watch it let me know if it's good! I think he's adorable! :-*

yep he is a cutie!! he said he is rooting for Danica Patrick to win!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4571 on: May 23, 2009, 12:49:55 am »
yep he is a cutie!! he said he is rooting for Danica Patrick to win!

He's rooting for Danica. Gee, I wonder why? ::)

Most straight guys think she's cute. And she really is. I even think she's cute! :)

She's a damn good and talented race car driver too. I really don't pay much attention to any of those races but during the month of May she's in the news here just about every day. And she IS very talented. NASCAR has been working their asses off trying to grab her and bring her into their fold. Sooner or later they'll probably do it. I can't blame her. Indy racing is nearly dead. It's in the last throes I think.

I certainly won't miss it. I hate all the crowds and the traffic. My house is located just behind the track, about a 1/4 mile away. :P

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #4572 on: May 23, 2009, 12:52:01 am »
He's rooting for Danica. Gee, I wonder why? ::)

Most straight guys think she's cute. And she really is. I even think she's cute! :)

She's a damn good and talented race car driver too. I really don't pay much attention to any of those races but during the month of May she's in the news here just about every day. And she IS very talented. NASCAR has been working their asses off trying to grab her and bring her into their fold. Sooner or later they'll probably do it. I can't blame her. Indy racing is nearly dead. It's in the last throes I think.

I certainly won't miss it. I hate all the crowds and the traffic. My house is located just behind the track, about a 1/4 mile away. :P

you can smell the exhaust!  :o

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4573 on: May 23, 2009, 12:57:21 am »
you can smell the exhaust!  :o

Almost! And yes if the wind is blowing in my direction! :laugh:

The noise is terrible. Cody hates it. It hurts his ears. >:(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4574 on: May 23, 2009, 12:59:13 am »
The American Idol kids are on Larry King. It's probably a re-run. Anyway it's interesting to listen to their stories. The show is about to end. They even have Adam there. :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4575 on: May 23, 2009, 01:00:02 am »
And Kris of course! At least I THINK it's Kris. I turned it on late but I think I see him sitting there.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4576 on: May 24, 2009, 11:02:01 pm »
I had a few friends over this evening, and instead of cooking, I decided to go down to Arby's and bring some roast beef home. It's that 5 for 5 deal - 5 roast beefs for $5.00. Anyway, they only let you buy 20 at a time so I brought a couple of friends with me and we each went in there and bought 20 of them - 60 in total. Along with a bunch of those curly fries. Then hardly anybody ate them! >:(

I think I have about 45 roast beefs sitting here. I tried to send some home with people but nobody took any! I don't know what I'm going to do with all these roast beefs. I guess I'll freeze most of them. I had two of them. Now that I think about it 60 roast beefs is a bit much. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. :(

Oh and we had pizza too and there's still a bunch of that sitting here as well. ::)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4577 on: May 24, 2009, 11:05:13 pm »
I had a few friends over this evening, and instead of cooking, I decided to go down to Arby's and bring some roast beef home. It's that 5 for 5 deal - 5 roast beefs for $5.00. Anyway, they only let you buy 20 at a time so I brought a couple of friends with me and we each went in there and bought 20 of them - 60 in total. Along with a bunch of those curly fries. Then hardly anybody ate them! >:(

I think I have about 45 roast beefs sitting here. I tried to send some home with people but nobody took any! I don't know what I'm going to do with all these roast beefs. I guess I'll freeze most of them. I had two of them. Now that I think about it 60 roast beefs is a bit much. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. :(

Oh and we had pizza too and there's still a bunch of that sitting here as well. ::)

I'll be right over to help you out with them David. I think you might have trouble eating 45 roast beefs and pizza too  :laugh:

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4578 on: May 24, 2009, 11:06:34 pm »
60 roast beef sandwiches and pizza---were there 40 people there? Sounds like you overplanned! (Better too much than not enough!)  ;)  I bet Cody would like one. My dogs would be in heaven. I just shared fajita nachos with them and they were very happy. You probably don't give people food to Cody, do you? I don't often, but occasionally I do for a treat.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4579 on: May 24, 2009, 11:07:29 pm »
I'll probably take some of them back over to Dad's house tomorrow, but hell. He doesn't eat that much. And then there's all this stuff from Pizza Hut.

I don't know what I was thinking. :laugh: