Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2145783 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #4680 on: July 14, 2009, 08:05:07 pm »
I hope it is good real life stuff.........

Offline optom3

« Reply #4681 on: July 15, 2009, 07:06:29 am »
It's me again,(no peace eh !)
 thought I had better come round and air the place, tidy up a bit and check your mail box is not overflowing.  :)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #4682 on: July 15, 2009, 01:26:05 pm »
While we are at it maybe we should check the garden and see if it needs watering plus we need to check and make sure Cody has food and water.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #4683 on: July 15, 2009, 03:09:21 pm »
Good idea!

For Cody...

And for Oreo...

But lets not let him overeat - here is Cody's Mum before Weight Watchers!  He's got her genes!! ;)

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline optom3

« Reply #4684 on: July 15, 2009, 04:30:12 pm »
Well I don't mind looking after Cody, but I am allergic to gardening. !! Suppose I could run round with a mower, but positively no weeding. Dirt under my nails is like chalk on a black board to me !!
I will not resort to weeding with my marigolds, but I will dead head them  ;D

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4685 on: July 15, 2009, 06:54:53 pm »
Maybe David will come back if I put the "Cleany-Uppy Fairy" here.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline optom3

« Reply #4686 on: July 16, 2009, 11:31:29 am »
Chuck I am on my way to the airport as I type.   ;D  Please have the cleany uppy fairy, dressed in his tea towel only, no strike that, I think stark naked and with  an enormous welcome waiting for me ;)
O.K Fi, calm  breathe deep.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #4687 on: July 17, 2009, 03:02:17 pm »
Wow even the Cleany Uppy Fairy did not bring David back. You don't think he got attacked by Vampires, do you?

Offline optom3

« Reply #4688 on: July 17, 2009, 05:09:36 pm »
Wow even the Cleany Uppy Fairy did not bring David back. You don't think he got attacked by Vampires, do you?

It's getting a little worrying, I personally would run over burning coals with a cow strapped to my back while reciting all of Shakespere's plays,if the cleany uppy fairy was waiting at the other end for me. However thta's just the sort of shallow woman I am. ;D

I might just pop into that vampire poll and see if he has been abducted. In the meantime I guess we had better just continue, collecting his mail, wafting a duster around and make sure he has a few essentials in his fridge for when he returns.  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #4689 on: July 18, 2009, 10:47:18 am »
It's getting a little worrying, I personally would run over burning coals with a cow strapped to my back while reciting all of Shakespere's plays,if the cleany uppy fairy was waiting at the other end for me. However thta's just the sort of shallow woman I am. ;D

I might just pop into that vampire poll and see if he has been abducted. In the meantime I guess we had better just continue, collecting his mail, wafting a duster around and make sure he has a few essentials in his fridge for when he returns.  ;D

But what will you do with those huge wings he has. I guess we should stick some beer and wine in the fridge too. And some blood in case he is now a vampire  ;) I do actually wonder where he is at. Perhaps he got sick of all of us  :'(