Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149402 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3030 on: October 18, 2008, 11:00:03 pm »
RICHARD!!! Where have you been? >:(

I've missed you!
I've been peekin in from time to time!
Work has been kikin my butt and after work I seem to be running all the time!
Been missing you too was talking about you the other day! Saw a Car with a Indy tag while I was talking to truman and laughed and told him about the indiana folks migrating to GA! LOL
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3031 on: October 18, 2008, 11:07:46 pm »
I've been peekin in from time to time!
Work has been kikin my butt and after work I seem to be running all the time!
Been missing you too was talking about you the other day! Saw a Car with a Indy tag while I was talking to truman and laughed and told him about the indiana folks migrating to GA! LOL

:laugh:  :laugh:

Yup! We're coming down there to get ya! ;)

Truman is there with you? Give him a hug for me, okay? And have him give you a hug from me too! :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3032 on: October 20, 2008, 12:43:50 am »
He took off again.  >:(

:laugh:  :laugh:

Hopefully they remembered the hugs! One of these days I'll get down to Georgia and give him one in person! Truman too if he's still there.

And if he isn't I guess I could take the long way to Georgia and drive east to Virginia first and hug Truman and then head south to Richard.

:D  :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3033 on: October 20, 2008, 12:48:16 am »
Unless Richard is in Virginia! Then I could just go to Virginia and hug them both.

Or.... I could drive south to Georgia and hug Richard first and then drive north to Virginia and hug Truman before heading west back to Indiana.

???  ???

It's beginning to get very confusing isn't it?

injest

« Reply #3034 on: October 20, 2008, 12:49:40 am »
Unless Richard is in Virginia! Then I could just go to Virginia and hug them both.

Or.... I could drive south to Georgia and hug Richard first and then drive north to Virginia and hug Truman before heading west back to Indiana.

???  ???

It's beginning to get very confusing isn't it?

tell you what you should do....tell them you are coming and tell them to meet you!

I bet they would!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3035 on: October 20, 2008, 12:55:19 am »
tell you what you should do....tell them you are coming and tell them to meet you!

I bet they would!

Virginia and Georgia are both close to me. Very close in fact.

I wonder where we could meet though? What is inbetween Indiana, Georgia and Virginia? Eastern Tennessee maybe? Knoxville? Or Nashville maybe?

injest

« Reply #3036 on: October 20, 2008, 01:00:36 am »
Virginia and Georgia are both close to me. Very close in fact.

I wonder where we could meet though? What is inbetween Indiana, Georgia and Virginia? Eastern Tennessee maybe? Knoxville? Or Nashville maybe?

that would be so cool...are you serious about this? cause if you are you should pm them and ask!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3037 on: October 20, 2008, 01:15:53 am »

that would be so cool...are you serious about this? cause if you are you should pm them and ask!!

Not serious. Not yet. I'm toying with the idea. I'd love to hug those two though. They're both so cute and huggable. I want to hug them and hug them. And they're both sweethearts as well. :)

injest

« Reply #3038 on: October 20, 2008, 01:22:32 am »
Not serious. Not yet. I'm toying with the idea. I'd love to hug those two though. They're both so cute and huggable. I want to hug them and hug them. And they're both sweethearts as well. :)

well if you did go you should call Jack too...I bet all three would hug the stuffing right out of you!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3039 on: October 20, 2008, 01:26:30 am »
well if you did go you should call Jack too...I bet all three would hug the stuffing right out of you!

Yes! Definately we should call Jack! He lives in Asheville. And maybe Wulfie too. He lives in West Virginia. This would be an awfully long drive just for lunch and hugs though wouldn't it? We should probably think about staying overnight... at least one night. Gatlinburg is beautiful. It's in southeastern Tennesee about a 4 or 5 hour drive from Indy. I don't know how far it would be for the rest of them. It would be an easy drive for Richard probably because Gatlinburg is almost in Georgia. It's probably close to Jack too since it is located very close to the North Carolina border.

This could be fun! :D