Author Topic: Happy Brokeback DVD Day!  (Read 6591 times)

Offline reannawrites

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • I'm a brokie and proud of it!
Re: Happy Brokeback DVD Day!
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 05:09:11 pm »
So sweet of you Becky!!! Well the film released on Dec 9 in the U.S and I didn't see it till Feb 26 - after spending weeks on the boards hearing about every little detail ( I tried to avoid all the ones with 'spoilers' but they got to me :)

Anyways, I have a higher level of patience now...It was supposed to be available for rent from next week, now it's been postponed to the first week of May....I'm putting a lot of pressure on the DVD stores here, LOL. Hopefully they'll speed it up.

Otherwise I am just going to beg people who return from trips abroad to get it for me  :)

Right now my guilty pleasure is to watch the 'Far Away' video from Youtube  - it's the only one I was able to download onto my comp.

By the way, I love London - one of my favorite cities, I have a couple of friends there and we always have a great time roaming around High Street Kensington  :)

thanks again - I'm hanging in there.
 lots of love,
reanna
I had a lovers quarrel with the world - Robert Frost.

Offline reannawrites

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • I'm a brokie and proud of it!
Re: Happy Brokeback DVD Day!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2006, 05:13:32 pm »
Aw thanks Clarissa   :)  I'm always happy for my fellow brokies. I love to see you guys happy - and what could make you all more happy than having Brokeback at home to treasure forever... :) 

I got the Story to Screenplay book finally last week ( i think it was the only copy in that store so I lucked out) and I haven't let it out of my sight since  :)  My prize possession.

Love ya all,  HAPPY DVD DAY AGAIN!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

reanna
I had a lovers quarrel with the world - Robert Frost.