Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599557 times)

mvansand76

Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #190 on: October 18, 2006, 04:50:50 pm »
Hope the surgery goes well.  :)

Do you live in Holland, Mel?

Thanks, he will be OK, I guess, they are removing the bolts from his ankle that were placed there after an accident last year.

I do live in Holland, yes, I live in Zaandam and work in Amsterdam! You live in Holland?

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2006, 05:00:16 pm »
Thanks, he will be OK, I guess, they are removing the bolts from his ankle that were placed there after an accident last year.

I do live in Holland, yes, I live in Zaandam and work in Amsterdam! You live in Holland?

Yes. In a small town on the outskirts of Rotterdam. You aren't Dutch are you? How long have you lived here?

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #192 on: October 18, 2006, 05:05:34 pm »
Good for you Mandy!

So...I guess that means we'll be able to expect an update from you as well?  ;D 

:P

ummmmm.... I won't say anything about that, I might get myself into some trouble with those pesky self imposed deadlines  ;)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

one_of_one

« Reply #193 on: October 18, 2006, 05:07:34 pm »
My husband is doing the shopping tomorrow, so I'll have the house to myself at that time :)

oooh and I have the day off tomorrow, so I won't have to wait until I get home to read it  ;D

So when this update arrives, I will not have to wait until I get home, but can start reading it right after work, at 5.30 pm Dutch time!

We're all set then!!  LOL   ;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2006, 05:19:01 pm »

Heee! squeeee! YES! We are!!!  ;D

We still have to wait such a loooooong time though  :(

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2006, 05:22:59 pm »

ummmmm.... I won't say anything about that, I might get myself into some trouble with those pesky self imposed deadlines  ;)

*grumbles* OH, okay then. You do know how much all of us are dying for that next chapter, dont you?  ;D

BTW - I'm being a BAD girl  ;D  Posting all of this stuff here which has got nothing to do with Shades!  ::)

Sorry Amy  :P   :-*

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #196 on: October 18, 2006, 05:23:34 pm »

I've got an exam tomorrow at 3pm. Hope I can concentrate on the matter at hand and not be thinking too much about Amy posting.

I'm totally serious.  ;D

Karen

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #197 on: October 18, 2006, 05:28:03 pm »
I've got an exam tomorrow at 3pm. Hope I can concentrate on the matter at hand and not be thinking too much about Amy posting.

I'm totally serious.  ;D

Karen

Good luck with that!!  ;D

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #198 on: October 18, 2006, 05:47:54 pm »
*grumbles* OH, okay then. You do know how much all of us are dying for that next chapter, dont you?  ;D

BTW - I'm being a BAD girl  ;D  Posting all of this stuff here which has got nothing to do with Shades!  ::)

Sorry Amy  :P   :-*

dying for the next chapter? Ok, you've twisted my arm, I think it should be posted some time tomorrow night  ;D

sorry, Amy! from now on, it's all Shades all the time!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #199 on: October 18, 2006, 05:52:09 pm »
Yes. In a small town on the outskirts of Rotterdam. You aren't Dutch are you? How long have you lived here?

Yes I am Dutch, a genuine Cloggie!  :)  I have lived here all my life, used to live in Alkmaar, then moved to LA for a year and now I have lived in Zaandam for four years!

Are you Dutch?