Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599012 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #290 on: October 24, 2006, 12:05:23 pm »
You know, I  got the name Madrigal from an actual court case of a Colombian drug dealer.  I was searching through old court files when I started writing this story and that name just jumped out at me. I loved it!  It's soooo creepy and evil.   ;)

I love Hinestroza as well. Love saying those two names out loud, pretty sick I guess LOL!  ::)

midwest-girl

« Reply #291 on: October 24, 2006, 12:21:33 pm »
I love Hinestroza as well. Love saying those two names out loud, pretty sick I guess LOL!  ::)

Hinestroza I got from my own case.  He was the drug boss who hired my client to kill another dealer who'd been stealing from him. 

mvansand76

« Reply #292 on: October 24, 2006, 12:25:56 pm »
Hinestroza I got from my own case.  He was the drug boss who hired my client to kill another dealer who'd been stealing from him. 

:o

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #293 on: October 24, 2006, 12:30:03 pm »

Oh yeah, Amy, I can remember you mentioning that now a long time ago. Wow, that makes Shades all the more real to me. You have so much RL experience to draw from.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #294 on: October 24, 2006, 12:34:30 pm »
I'm so nervous about what Madrigal will do  :(  The last chapter ending was chilling  :(

mvansand76

« Reply #295 on: October 24, 2006, 12:40:47 pm »
Oh yeah, Amy, I can remember you mentioning that now a long time ago. Wow, that makes Shades all the more real to me. You have so much RL experience to draw from.

Yeah, I do remember reading that too, I think that it was in an intro to the story.

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #296 on: October 26, 2006, 10:25:49 am »
Is today the day???  ;D  ::)

I hope so!

but I have to work... grrrrr....

Hoping I come home to a Shades surprise!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #297 on: October 26, 2006, 10:35:28 am »

Hoping I come home to a Shades surprise!

It's exciting isn't it?  ;D

one_of_one

« Reply #298 on: October 26, 2006, 10:51:49 am »
I did my shopping this morning - no way I was going to be a sad dribbling mess all over the supermarket again!  And can't be long to go now....  *squee*

midwest-girl

« Reply #299 on: October 26, 2006, 10:58:07 am »
Hey, guys, Chapter Ten is up at  http://midwest-girl.livejournal.com/6480.html  Hope you like it!