Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599187 times)

Offline laurel

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Heath, we'll never forget you.
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #340 on: November 02, 2006, 03:11:37 am »
BUT - I think that unless they had a closed top wastebin in the bedroom (and even then maybe) the cleaners will find used condoms, not to mention a bed which hasn't been slept in and one which has been slept in by two people.

This is so funny.  I was worried about the same thing.  Here we have a fantastic fic, with incredibly hot sex, attempted murder, car chases, etc., and we're worried about used condom disposal!!! ::) I thought maybe there was a dumpster somewhere in the apartment building or on the grounds, where they could get rid of the evidence themselves, before the cleaning crew arrived.  I didn't realize they could be flushed!! ;D
What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger.   -Annie Proulx (Icon by alighttofollow)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #341 on: November 02, 2006, 06:12:23 am »
LOL, Helen....I'll keep all that in mind.  By the way, I'm hoping to post sometime tomorrow but Halloween kind of got me off my schedule, so it might be Friday. I'll let you guys know.

OH God Amy, I SO SO SO hope it's today!!! Thursday is just, well.....Shades day!  :D

No pressure of course, heh heh  ::)

:-*

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #342 on: November 02, 2006, 06:38:44 am »
It doesn't matter what fic it's in - Helen has a lust for Bottom!Ennis that is unslakable.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #343 on: November 02, 2006, 07:07:40 am »
It doesn't matter what fic it's in - Helen has a lust for Bottom!Ennis that is unslakable.

Hahahaha ~ SO true Louise, how long was she on your case for your Bottom!Ennis! Oh man....! LOL

one_of_one

« Reply #344 on: November 02, 2006, 07:11:24 am »
Hahahaha ~ SO true Louise, how long was she on your case for your Bottom!Ennis! Oh man....! LOL

And it was so good when it did happen!   *sigh*

You know, haha, I wouldn't mind if Shades were tomorrow, at least I'd be able to have an uneventful shopping trip!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #345 on: November 02, 2006, 07:22:42 am »

You know, haha, I wouldn't mind if Shades were tomorrow, at least I'd be able to have an uneventful shopping trip!

Hahaha H! but NO NO NO ~ just go and do your shopping now!!

mvansand76

« Reply #346 on: November 02, 2006, 07:26:00 am »

No! It HAS to be today!!!  ;D

Anybody think there will be something about Alma in this chapter? Do you think she will be worried by now and calling Ennis on his cell phone? I don't know...do we want to read about Alma?

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #347 on: November 02, 2006, 07:37:49 am »
No! It HAS to be today!!!  ;D

Anybody think there will be something about Alma in this chapter? Do you think she will be worried by now and calling Ennis on his cell phone? I don't know...do we want to read about Alma?

Yep Mel! TODAY lol

Well, she has to pop up sometime, can't just forget about her, lol but I don't really really want to read about her  ;D  Although Amy did do a really good job in writing her  :)

one_of_one

« Reply #348 on: November 02, 2006, 07:59:32 am »
Hahaha H! but NO NO NO ~ just go and do your shopping now!!

Christ, I haven't even started thinking about the recipes yet, let alone doing my shopping list or actually venturing out to the new, improved Waitrose!  And my mother's on my case as well...she was pleading with me to make sure we went in early afternoon...

Hmmmm....is she secretly reading Shades, too?

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #349 on: November 02, 2006, 10:14:19 am »
Hmmmm....is she secretly reading Shades, too?

LOL that would be amazing!

I had that thought the other day, I was talking to someone and suddenly I thought, I wonder if they read BBM fan fiction? I think it has taken over my life...

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73