Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599269 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #380 on: November 03, 2006, 09:47:15 am »
Exactly, that would be boring. We just need to know that they have everything they need, meaning they have each other.

I am so glad Amy updates regularly...

www.buienradar.nl

Heel handig voor als je de deur uit moet, maar niet weet of het gaat regenen... ;) Kunnen we lekker klagen over het weer, als echte Nederlanders...

Hahaha, ja, dat kunnen wij heel goed heh? We hebben de hele zomer al geklaagd dat het te heet was en nu gaan we lekker klagend de winter in  ::) Ik kijk altijd op Teletekst

I don't think it would be boring, Mel. I'd love it  :) But I have no idea what kind of happy end Amy has planned for us.

mvansand76

« Reply #381 on: November 03, 2006, 10:02:40 am »
I don't think it would be boring, Mel. I'd love it  :) But I have no idea what kind of happy end Amy has planned for us.

I think the they lived happily ever after kind of happy ending on a pink (no pun intended) cloud would be! But I am quite sure she does not have that planned. They would still have a lot of things to work out together... But at least they love each other, I really got that out of this last chapter, even though it was very angsty...

Klagen hoort gewoon bij ons. En jij bent ook nog Engels, en die hebben ook heel vaak slecht weer!  ;) Oh Buienradar is beter dan Teletekst!

midwest-girl

« Reply #382 on: November 03, 2006, 10:05:58 am »
OMG - I just had this wild and terrible thought after reading the update again and reading this line:

Jack’s soul-deep love for another human being the last remaining trump card Hinestroza didn’t hold.

Okay, I guess it's all right for me to tell you a little about this line, since I already responded to someone's LJ comment asking whether this was foreshadowing...it is.  But probably not in the way you think....

I know that doesn't help at all, does it?   ;)

mvansand76

« Reply #383 on: November 03, 2006, 10:13:28 am »
Okay, I guess it's all right for me to tell you a little about this line, since I already responded to someone's LJ comment asking whether this was foreshadowing...it is.  But probably not in the way you think....

No, it doesn't, but I am glad it doesn't because I want to be surprised... Uhm... no more speculating... ;)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #384 on: November 03, 2006, 10:16:12 am »

LOL! No, not really.....confuses me even more, lol  Wish Helen was here, she's always so good in speculating on stuff like this!  :D

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #385 on: November 03, 2006, 11:21:04 am »
I don't have anything profound to say except - do you think this looks like Jack in Shades of Grey ??

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #386 on: November 03, 2006, 11:33:21 am »
or this?

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #387 on: November 03, 2006, 11:35:59 am »
OH I love that second pic but check out pages 1 and 2 for the other absolutely gorgeous HOT pics that have been posted for Shades Jack!!

mvansand76

« Reply #388 on: November 03, 2006, 11:39:35 am »
*Faints*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #389 on: November 03, 2006, 11:39:53 am »
BTW ~ I love your avatar. It's great!