Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 598980 times)

one_of_one

Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #400 on: November 03, 2006, 01:22:54 pm »
Are you guys TRYING to kill me here?  Now I'm going to HAVE to put a sex scene in the next chapter....

Excellent!

one_of_one

« Reply #401 on: November 03, 2006, 01:46:40 pm »
Or maybe Hinestroza does find out but doesn't attach much weight to it...

Or maybe he finds out, realises how much Jack and Ennis love each other, comes over all soft because he's really a big ole teddy bear at heart, and arranges for them to disappear and live happily ever after......

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #402 on: November 03, 2006, 02:22:47 pm »
 :laugh: LOL one_of_one - great happy ending!

mvansand76, I can only post the Jake photos that look like Jack here on the  SoG thread. I post a LOT of photos on Jake Jake Jake and if I double-posted, well, I would have even less of a life than I do now. LOL

Amy, I thought smex or at least kissing, was required in every chapter. LOL

Am I funny today or what?  ::)

mvansand76

« Reply #403 on: November 03, 2006, 02:27:20 pm »
mvansand76, I can only post the Jake photos that look like Jack here on the  SoG thread. I post a LOT of photos on Jake Jake Jake and if I double-posted, well, I would have even less of a life than I do now. LOL

LOL  :laugh:

Well, I'll be happy if you only post the SOG-Jack-Jake pictures here, those are the hottest anyway!  ;)

midwest-girl

« Reply #404 on: November 03, 2006, 02:46:16 pm »

Or maybe he finds out, realises how much Jack and Ennis love each other, comes over all soft because he's really a big ole teddy bear at heart, and arranges for them to disappear and live happily ever after......

Damn it!  I just knew one of you would figure out the ending.....

one_of_one

« Reply #405 on: November 03, 2006, 03:44:53 pm »

Oh well  :(  I may as well stop reading now  :-\

;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #406 on: November 03, 2006, 04:32:49 pm »

Am I funny today or what?  ::)

Hahaha ~ very!! LOL

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #407 on: November 03, 2006, 04:53:43 pm »

Yay! I love that ending...

June did you see the pic I put of Jake as SOG Jack over in my thread? You asked me if I had anymore so I posted it over there for some strange reason....
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #408 on: November 03, 2006, 04:55:07 pm »
SPOILER

I've just re-read the most recent chapter. Perfect way to spend a dull bus journey.

Noticed that when Colin told Ennis to take care he responded with "Yeah. We will". We, we, we!!!

That was a bit of a giveaway, and Colin's not stupid.

I'm also worried that Alma is going to cause trouble. I wonder what on earth kind of excuse Ennis fobbed her off with. Maybe he said that he's deep under cover and his persona is a gay character.

Karen
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 05:20:14 pm by Kazza »

one_of_one

« Reply #409 on: November 03, 2006, 05:15:02 pm »
Hey Karen, I noticed the "we" thing as well.  Also Ennis seemed a bit overprotective of Jack.  Colin already has a funny feeling about things so I wonder when the penny is going to drop.  I didn't like the way he says the Attorney wants "all her ducks in a row". :(  BANG! BANG! BANG! :(  Someone on LJ picked up on the Attorney getting involved before the Marshall which is out of the ordinary, too, so I wonder where that is going to lead us?

As for Alma....I was confused.  After she sees them together and Ennis tells her "nothing she believed": her response is quiet, he notes that she doesn't throw her ring back at him, but responds with "guilt and regret".  So why does Jack say later that Ennis will never be happy with her?  Does he believe that Ennis tried to fob Alma off and that things are still on between them? Is that what actually happened?  From the scene itself I got the impression that it was over.   ???

Helen :)