Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599242 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2006, 04:48:08 pm »
Another thing i was thinking about Amy .....

Will we read more about Jack's relationship with Dante? I thought that was quite interesting too .....

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2006, 06:06:54 pm »
Another thing i was thinking about Amy .....

Will we read more about Jack's relationship with Dante? I thought that was quite interesting too .....

Me too... I'm intrigued, cell mates? boyfriend? just someone to pass those lonely nights in prison with? hmmm...
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

midwest-girl

« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2006, 06:42:50 pm »
Okay, that's a question I can answer...yes, you'll learn more about the relationship between Dane (not Dante, but that's a mistake a lot of people make, maybe I should have just named him Dante...lol) and Jack pretty shortly. 

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2006, 06:46:18 pm »
Oooo... you're teasing us.

Do you work to a set publishing schedule (i.e. once a week) or do you just post when you've completed a chapter?

You really have us all hanging on here. I'm re-reading If I Asked as a between post fix.

midwest-girl

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2006, 07:06:05 pm »
I don't have a set publishing schedule.  But barring out of town trips or illness, I try to post every 5 to 7 days.  So I'm hoping to post Chapter Eight on Friday, but I'll let you know for sure as we get closer to the end of the week.

one_of_one

« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2006, 08:11:59 pm »
Here's something I've been thinking about....condoms.  The reason it's been on my mind is because I recently had a discussion with two MW readers about condom use.

So, either they get carried away and forget to use them.

Or they don't do penetration the first time, allowing Ennis to nip out to the nearest 7-11 between bouts of gymnastic endeavour.

Or they do.  And the question is...when and where do they get the prophylactics from?  Did Jack get a three-pack from Dane along with the Sig?  Has Ennis got a couple in his wallet "just in case" (just in case what exactly?)

H x

midwest-girl

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2006, 08:16:49 pm »
OMG, Helen!!  Jesus Christ.  Stop speculating or there are going to be no surprises left in this fucking fic!   ;)

one_of_one

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2006, 08:31:46 pm »
OMG, Helen!!  Jesus Christ.  Stop speculating or there are going to be no surprises left in this fucking fic!   ;)

*feels suitably chastised*

:P

midwest-girl

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2006, 08:34:29 pm »
*feels suitably chastised*

:P

You know I'm teasing you (don't you?!).   ;)

one_of_one

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2006, 08:37:53 pm »
You know I'm teasing you (don't you?!).   ;)

Of course!   ;D

Now then....flavoured or plain?   :)