Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599299 times)

midwest-girl

Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2006, 09:06:40 pm »
Of course!   ;D

Now then....flavoured or plain?   :)

Hardy har har...but don't you think if Jack pulled out the flavored ones Ennis would head for the fucking hills?!  :D

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2006, 03:06:39 am »
Okay, that's a question I can answer...yes, you'll learn more about the relationship between Dane (not Dante, but that's a mistake a lot of people make, maybe I should have just named him Dante...lol) and Jack pretty shortly. 

Sorry...it's good to know I'm not the only dumbass out there   ::)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2006, 03:09:09 am »
I don't have a set publishing schedule.  But barring out of town trips or illness, I try to post every 5 to 7 days.  So I'm hoping to post Chapter Eight on Friday, but I'll let you know for sure as we get closer to the end of the week.

So .... about 50 more chapters to go, right?

:-*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2006, 03:11:07 am »
Hardy har har...but don't you think if Jack pulled out the flavored ones Ennis would head for the fucking hills?!  :D

Heeee! OMFG Yes!!   ;D

mvansand76

« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2006, 07:01:49 am »
You guys are hilarious!  ;D

As for an escape route, maybe they should head on up to Wyoming and Brokeback Mountain, seek refuge in a far away village high up on the mountain and herd sheep?

I know, lame.

;)

one_of_one

« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2006, 07:12:22 am »
Well, I kind of have this fantasy storyline running through my mind which involves the location of Jack and Ennis being discovered. They have to go on the run, relying on both Ennis's FBI training and Jack street awareness to keep them alive.

Seeing as Ennis has been protecting Jack so far, Jack will have an opportunity to save Ennis's life (when it would be easier for Jack to desert him).

I've been thinking about this KAren...

Given the amount of effort Jack puts in to keeping himself fit in order to outrun Madrigal and whoever else, it might be that he and Ennis get into a situation where Ennis's lard-ass ways put them at risk.  Like you say, Jack could easily desert Ennis, but he doesn't. 

midwest-girl

« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2006, 08:39:57 am »
I've been thinking about this KAren...

Given the amount of effort Jack puts in to keeping himself fit in order to outrun Madrigal and whoever else, it might be that he and Ennis get into a situation where Ennis's lard-ass ways put them at risk.  Like you say, Jack could easily desert Ennis, but he doesn't. 

Oh, Ennis isn't a lard ass.  They discourage lard ass FBI agents.  I just haven't mentioned anything about him working out.

one_of_one

« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2006, 09:15:13 am »
Oh, Ennis isn't a lard ass.  They discourage lard ass FBI agents.  I just haven't mentioned anything about him working out.

That's no good! We've had the pleasure of Jack and his sweaty workouts complete with bare chest!  You're depriving us, Amy.  ;)

one_of_one

« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2006, 09:45:20 am »
I found this picture of Ennis in a suit.  More bristly than usual because that's how Jack likes him.

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2006, 04:09:36 pm »

How about fluorescent?

That could be fun  ;D