Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599047 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2006, 11:31:38 am »
God I know! The suspense is killing me.

I hope we have a bit more 'action' between the guys in the next installment. Another one of those smokin' kisses would suffice. For now...  ;)

Karen
Isn't it silly, I just get all nervous thinking of what may or may not happen in the next chapter......

mvansand76

« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2006, 01:12:30 pm »
You know what's really weird Amy, somehow I picture Josh Holloway to be Dane! Mainly because after N-zee showed us a really wonderful sketch she'd done of BW in New York, who looked nothing like JH,  I don't see him as BW anymore!  ;D

I wish I had that gorgeous pic of JH on the cover of that magazine you once saw at an airport??   ;D

Josh Holloway? Is that Sawyer in Lost?

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2006, 01:22:01 pm »
Josh Holloway? Is that Sawyer in Lost?

Yes, it is   :D

one_of_one

« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2006, 01:48:06 pm »
What about this one after a hard day at the FBI

Ohhhhhhh, Kate, I love this one.  He just looks so......... *sigh* *squee*.....you know!

This must be at a time when he's becoming undone with his feelings for Jack.  Instead of the immpeccably dressed FBI agent he was, his mind is full of nothing but Jack Twist these days (Jack Twist's ass, Jack Twist's abs, Jack Twist's co--), and thus he has omitted to notice that, although it's Thursday and he is wearing his Thursday suit, he has got his Tuesday tie on!  *smacks head*

This sartorial forgetfulness will be his demise and the way his bosses find out just exactly what's been happening at Chez Hideout.

Not only that but he might regret being persuaded to let Jack pierce his ear...

;)  H

midwest-girl

« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2006, 01:59:47 pm »
You guys are cracking me up!  You know, Connie Bailey found a picture of Dane that I thought worked really well, June.  Let me see if I can find it again.... I'll be back...

midwest-girl

« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2006, 02:07:55 pm »
Here's Dane:

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2006, 02:23:05 pm »
O.M.F.G. Amy! OMFG!  He is PERFECT!  I could stare at this pic forever. I love his long hair, loooove that he's smoking, love his leather jacket. LOVE everything. I can see Jack 'doing him'!!  :P  *SIGH*  Of course, I'd MUCH rather imagine him doing Ennis but this guy......wow

Thanks Amy  :P

:-*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2006, 02:28:00 pm »
Who is he, btw? I recognise him and his name is on the tip of my tongue.....Frustrating!  :D

SO sorry Josh,  this guy.....phew

;D

one_of_one

« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2006, 02:30:23 pm »
JEEEEZUS  KERRIST Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder Ennis is just about exploding with jealousy!!!

My god, I can just imagine Dane and Jack getting it on....and, unfortunately for him, so can Ennis...

*THUD*

Now then, Amy...are you perfectly sure we're not going to get some flashback prison-roomy scenes?!?!?!?!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2006, 02:40:53 pm »
I don't know how I'll ever get any sleep now with this Dane guy running around in my brain along with all the HOT Jack and Ennis images! Jeeeez  ::)  I'm pathetic  ;D

*Squeeeeee* to those jailhouse flashback scenes!!!!!!! OMG my brains doing overtime here  ;D