Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599614 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2006, 07:26:35 am »
I think it is great to  have more author discussion here, particularly since this story is one of a few I follow closely.  My favorite selection of AU roles for Ennis is Law Enforcement Ennis... I think I could read that type of story all day long!

I love the sound of LawEnforcement!Ennis, Louise! lol 

Oh, me too, Louise. I wish Amy would update several times a day, like you do...  LOL!  ;D

Did you see Lori is starting an AU!AU where Ennis is an assasin being paid to take out Jack? But he can't go through with it and the two of them end up on the run.
Can't wait to read the first chapter  :)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2006, 08:07:24 am »
well, unlike the bachelorette lifestyle I pursue, Amy has a FAMILY!  Not everyone can go home to a completely silent and empty house with nothing but a computer and a piano staring them in the face saying "touch me!"

And yes, I saw Lori's plot idea.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2006, 08:11:23 am »
well, unlike the bachelorette lifestyle I pursue, Amy has a FAMILY!  Not everyone can go home to a completely silent and empty house with nothing but a computer and a piano staring them in the face saying "touch me!"

And yes, I saw Lori's plot idea.

Heh heh *grin*

Yeah - I know, I was only kidding of course  ;D   I already think it's great that she always sticks to posting once a week.

midwest-girl

« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2006, 08:16:56 am »
June, I'm not sure when Cath is going to post the next installment of Dreaming.  I know her RL has got her very bogged down right now, but she's working on it.

I'm trying my hardest to get Shades up sometimes tomorrow, but there's a chance it might be Saturday morning.  This next chapter just keeps growing....  I'll let you know later today when it will be.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2006, 08:23:24 am »
June, I'm not sure when Cath is going to post the next installment of Dreaming.  I know her RL has got her very bogged down right now, but she's working on it.

I'm trying my hardest to get Shades up sometimes tomorrow, but there's a chance it might be Saturday morning.  This next chapter just keeps growing....  I'll let you know later today when it will be.

Thanks Amy  :)

OH - how wonderful, a nice loong chapter! I'll keep my fingers crossed it's tomorrow, but Saturday's okay too......I think  :P

:-*

midwest-girl

« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2006, 09:11:32 am »

You have no idea how often I wish for the silent and empty house...if only for a day or two.   ;)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2006, 01:12:43 pm »
yes but along with the silent and empty house comes the ever urgent cry of the computer keyboard saying "Touch me, TOUCH ME"... and people clamoring for chapters... every day.  Never enough for those fans.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2006, 01:25:21 pm »
yes but along with the silent and empty house comes the ever urgent cry of the computer keyboard saying "Touch me, TOUCH ME"... and people clamoring for chapters... every day.  Never enough for those fans.

Aww, come on Louise, admit it - you LOVE it!  ;D

midwest-girl

« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2006, 01:57:23 pm »

LOL...well, I guess that is the trade off.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2006, 04:17:45 pm »
Let's just say, I haven't gotten used to it yet, June.