Author Topic: The Adam Lambert thread  (Read 15117 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: The Adam Lambert thread
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 05:12:46 pm »
Thanks for posting.....absolutely fantastic.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 09:42:27 pm »

THIS IS GREAT!!  I cannot believe there is another person here who loves Adam, as much as me.  I am glad to see this thread..

He is the best thing to come along in many years.  I love love love him.  Can't get enough of Adam.  He makes my heart sing.  I have been singing his praises, since I first watched his try outs in AI.  I watched and voted every week.  More than five hundred times I am sure.  I had my kids, my grand kids, and everyone I knew calling in also.  I was crushed when he did not win.  I however knew in my heart that he would go on to reach international stardom.  It has come to pass, in spite of the bigots and slanderers out there.  I am sure that is the reason that he did not win.  The right wing ding bats, and the religious zealots were out in force to see that he didn't win.  By any means available they voted.  It was a joke, but in the end even after the fiasco that they made of his appearance on the American Music awards.  He has had the last laugh.  His around the world box office numbers proved that.  I think his first album was unbelievable.  Considering that he had only three or four months to get it out.  He was on the annual tour and flying back and forth to make the meetings and the tracks.  He made what I consider an a amazing album.  I have gotten to the point where I keep finding a new favorite, every time I listen to it.  I went to two of his concerts on his tour.  One in Portland Ore, where I live.  The other one in Kentucky near where my grandaughter lives.  She is getting her doctorate at Univ. Ohio.  I went and spent two weeks with her, and we went together to the concert.  She had not known him before, because she has limited time on tv.  After the first two songs, she stood up and said,  " you have got me."
She is primarily a country fan, and she loves him as much as I do.

Thank you for starting this blog, and I will for sure be one of your frequent visitors.

Maybe I will post some information here as well.  I found out on his twitter account that he is pushing his next album release date back to Jan or Feb.  His is still tweaking it to suit himself.  I am very disappointed, but I will survive.  I can't wait until its out.   I know that he wanted to write, or co-write all of the songs.  That is a tremendous undertaking.  For anyone to come to...I hope it is awesome.  As I am sure it will be..

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 09:20:34 pm »

What perfection.  Adam is the greatest.  Queen a global Icon.   A rock milestone!!

Beautiful mind

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 02:24:56 pm »
Fake, but I like it! I´d buy that gloss and I don´t even use it

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 12:50:38 pm »

Here is a whole hour of the Glamtastic man.  A station in New Zealand (Liam McEwans,) show gave an entire hour to the man and his music.

(              http://soundcloud.com/mmyy9m/liam-mcewans-adam-lambert-hour            )

For those who haven't seen the new video for Better than I know Myself.  It came out two days ago, and it epic.  I think it is one of the best videos I have ever seen.  Smashing and crying and everything in between.   Look for it online, or go to Adam Official.com and have a look.

Beautiful mind

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 01:53:08 pm »
Adam is in Sweden tonight, doing a promo gig at a national radio station. They held a lottery where you could win a ticket to watch him perform (I obviously didn´t win since I´m hanging out here 8))

Here´s Adam´s new video "Better Than I Know Myself". Take your pick at who you prefer - dark leather clad Adam, or sweet Adam in grandpas sweater?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg31XQR22zg[/youtube]

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 04:49:54 pm »
  Cookoo for Adam....

I am going to a meet and greet.  With music and an interview.  Sunday evening at the Bing Lounge downtown
Portland.  I am so so excited.  I was in tears thinking that I would not get tickets.  Time is running out.  I finally
got them, this morning...HHHHHOOOOOOOOORRRAYYY!!!!

I am going to take my Rolling Stone mag, with him on the cover.  I will try to get it signed.  Maybe some pictures as well.
I can hardly believe, that I am finally going to get to meet him....Check that off my "Bucket List."

It is going to be on a live stream.  You can hook up, if you are interested.  The Bing Lounge, Portland Oregon,
with Live 95.5 radio.  Its on Bings facebook too.

We finally have a release date for the new album  "Trespassing."  May 15,  It is finally set....  I have had it preordered for about five months now...Legal wrangling.

Beautiful mind

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 05:36:58 am »
  Cookoo for Adam....

I am going to a meet and greet.  With music and an interview.  Sunday evening at the Bing Lounge downtown
Portland.  I am so so excited.  I was in tears thinking that I would not get tickets.  Time is running out.  I finally
got them, this morning...HHHHHOOOOOOOOORRRAYYY!!!!

I am going to take my Rolling Stone mag, with him on the cover.  I will try to get it signed.  Maybe some pictures as well.
I can hardly believe, that I am finally going to get to meet him....Check that off my "Bucket List."

It is going to be on a live stream.  You can hook up, if you are interested.  The Bing Lounge, Portland Oregon,
with Live 95.5 radio.  Its on Bings facebook too.

We finally have a release date for the new album  "Trespassing."  May 15,  It is finally set....  I have had it preordered for about five months now...Legal wrangling.

How cool is this !!! Iam not jealous at all. Absolutely nothing. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 01:47:01 pm »

Wish you were coming with me.. We could start a new club.. Bramberts....

By the way, that is a real time Live Stream.  It is 6:00 pm Pacific standard time.

I don't know where you are, so can't say the time, where you are..

Beautiful mind

Offline SuperDistortion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 02:24:29 pm »
I guess he's been doing some singing with Queen lately.
"Really, it's not mine..."   --- Austin Powers