615,982 Posts in 14,787 Topics by 2,768 Residents
Latest Member: vnszbjzn
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 16, 2019, 09:15:03 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  Our BetterMost Community  |  The Polling Place (Moderator: David In Indy)  |  Topic: Piercings...? 0 Residents and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Piercings...?  (Read 11746 times)
Kelda
BetterMost Supporter!
BetterMost Moderator
The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

Zorbing....

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2011, 12:41:03 pm »

Wow, those do sound unusual... and both sound like they must have been pretty painful!

Apparently relatively painless and no worse than your ear... She has many tats and piercings (inclusing a full back tatto of dragon wings) though so not sure you can use her as a pain barometer!!

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/
oilgun
BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2011, 08:15:47 pm »

Ewwww!

I clean my earlobe out, use rubbing alcohol on it, and occasionally put Neosporin on it when I wear an earing, to keep infections at bay.

Speaking of Ewww!  I over-stretched an ear piercing once and it became more and more painful.   Then a huge throbbing blood blister formed behind my earlobe. When it finally burst, I was buying a dvd at HMV.  Blood was dripping on to my shoulder like a faucet. The clerk almost fainted or hurled, it was hard to tell. It was most embarrassing but at least the pain was gone.
Lynne
BetterMost Supporter
BetterMost Moderator
BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

"The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2011, 08:35:08 pm »

Speaking of Ewww!  I over-stretched an ear piercing once and it became more and more painful.   Then a huge throbbing blood blister formed behind my earlobe. When it finally burst, I was buying a dvd at HMV.  Blood was dripping on to my shoulder like a faucet. The clerk almost fainted or hurled, it was hard to tell. It was most embarrassing but at least the pain was gone.

It causes me deep grief to even type this, but if the stories in this thread are any indication, we've got ourselves the makings of a Reality TV show!

laugh laugh Cool

"Laß sein. Laß sein."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  Our BetterMost Community  |  The Polling Place (Moderator: David In Indy)  |  Topic: Piercings...? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1
Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1

Help keep this site operating by donating.

Web bettermost.net
Image courtesy of 'AuroraLucis'

No more beans.  I'm sick of beans.