Author Topic: The Royal Wedding of William and Kate - And What Came After  (Read 317073 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: The Royal Wedding of William and Kate - Will You Be Watching?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 12:19:41 am »

Heh. Wills isn't turning out to be a prize as it is. The older her gets, the more he looks like his father and the less he looks like his mother. He's losing his hair and he's got teeth like a horse.

Jeff!!! :laugh:

How dare you!!! :laugh:

I think William is BEEEEEAUTIFUL!!! I always have. I think he's still extremely sexy and cute. I'd love to know where Brian found that William screensaver. I'd gladly put that up on my computer. lol

Harry is pretty cute too. But I have quite a thang for Wills! And I can still see quite a bit of his Mother in him!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2011, 12:58:20 am »
Just for you David  ;D  But it is a bit dated.

Enjoy

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2011, 01:05:09 am »

He may be fond of her but I'm sure he's thankful that she's not his mother, lol!  Can you imagine what Charles and Camilla's kids would look like!  Yikes!

Gil, you don't HAVE to imagine--
here they are in the (shudder) flesh:

Here are Diana's two children on the left, and--                                                               (ugh) are Camilla's two children on the right.

I mean REALLY.
I don't want to be cruel, but--
Is it even a contest?

:P ::) :laugh:
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2011, 02:13:28 am »
Just for you David  ;D  But it is a bit dated.

Enjoy

Thanks Brian!!!

It really doesn't get any cuter than that, does it? 8) 8)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 03:30:18 am »

Jeff!!! :laugh:

How dare you!!! :laugh:

I think William is BEEEEEAUTIFUL!!! I always have. I think he's still extremely sexy and cute. I'd love to know where Brian found that William screensaver. I'd gladly put that up on my computer. lol

Harry is pretty cute too. But I have quite a thang for Wills! And I can still see quite a bit of his Mother in him!

:laugh:

Get over it, David, and look at him objectively.

He's got a long, thin, Mountbatten face, like his paternal grandfather, and prominent teeth. And he's most assuredly started to lose his hair.

Harry's really got their mother's looks.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2011, 04:02:53 am »

Gil, you don't HAVE to imagine--
here they are in the (shudder) flesh:

Here are Diana's two children on the left, and--                                                               (ugh) are Camilla's two children on the right.

I mean REALLY.
I don't want to be cruel, but--
Is it even a contest?

:P ::) :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

you mean who has the greatest WHITE smile?

I think I gonna need to wear sunglasses...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2011, 04:11:07 am »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug[/youtube]

Thanks Sonja and Gil.

Wow, now that's a wedding worth to see! Great video. :laugh: 8) :laugh:

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2011, 06:55:39 am »
Because she was one of the causes of his mother's misery, depression, suicide attempts and eating disorders?  His father's selfishness being Diana's number one problem?  Will has obviously made an attempt to keep peace in the family, but that doesn't mean he could/should treat his father and stepmother as if nothing was ever wrong and they're completely without blame.

As I have said they apparently have a good relationship - he has seen past that and loves her as part of the family so why diss her now? On a special day for him, it is what makes him happy not what the public would expect from him/ want him to do.

At the end of the day we don't know the full story - aint nobodys business but theirs...
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 07:11:12 am »
I wish they would though. It would be a wonderful dedication to Diana. :-\

I agree with you Kelda, William seems very fond of her. But Camilla isn't his Mother. Step-Mother, yes. So I suppose she has a right to sit in it. Doesn't she? But it really would be a nice dedication to Diana if they left it empty.

I'm surprised so many people will not be watching the wedding! I thought the results would be the other way around! lol

Boy, I'm going to watch it! I've been waiting for this for YEARS!

What official seat is there for Mothers though?? There is no particular seat just close family near the front.. Camilla's close family so she'll be near the front..

Brian, if you truly believe Charles and Camilla were meant for each other, but he was marrying a fashion-plate to please the monarchy, what gives you reason to believe that William is not simply repeating his own father's mistakes?  IMHO, Wills doesn't look convincingly happy in the pre-wedding photos, and with all of their ups-and-downs over the years, I'm more erring on the side that he's marrying Kate because he's under pressure, of a certain age, and it's expected of him as the next heir in line.  Sound familiar?
As for whether Will is being forced to marry by the royal family and doesn't really want to - I doubt it.. he's marrying a commoner after all. And she's much more savvy than the young Dianna was.. for one things she's 9 years older (20 versus 29), has a degree from a respectable university and has had a real job.

Also Wills is 28. Charles was 33 when he married. Thats plenty of time to find a proper CORGI! (That's basically a posh 'Yah' type with a title...)

As a side note, I'm just watching the London Marathon.. there is two guys running round dressed as kate and wills. The guy as kate has a full wedding dress and veil and a dark wig plus kate paper face mask, and the guy as Wills has the military navy uniform and the wills paper mask!! :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2011, 07:46:12 am »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug[/youtube]

Thanks, Gil.

It's a great video!   :laugh:

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre