Author Topic: Brokeback Music Videos  (Read 2040 times)

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love was the word that left my lips
Brokeback Music Videos
« on: October 08, 2006, 07:39:32 pm »
Okay, i have no idea if there is a thread already for posting music videos, but i have 10 that i've made in the past couple of months.... Most of the songs you MAY NOT recognize, but all have something in common. They are all beautiful (the songs, i mean) If a song isn't one of my favorites, or i don't love it dearly, than i doubt i will make a music video of it. My MVs are made to draw out emotions, and to tell Ennis/Jack's story in different perspectives.

These are my Music Videos for Brokeback Mountain, in order from my favorite, to least favorite (i will give a little info about all)

Song: Anywhere
Artist: Evanescence
Point of View/Story: This song is about Jack's longing for a sweet life with Ennis, and you will see the beautiful irony in some of the lyrics (which are posted at youtube in the info box) . The ending is too powerful, to be honest

&mode=related&search=

Song: November Rain
Artist: Guns N' Roses (but IS NOT really a rock song, more like a rock ballad)
POV/Story: Its how Ennis/Jack could of loved even though the 'shadow still remains.' You will notice my lighting, i made a clip darker if its sad, or if Jack/Ennis are NOT together. And a imade a clip light when Ennis/Jack ARE together, loving. Beautiful IMO

Song: Understanding (acoustic)
Artist: Evanescence
POV/Story: Ennis and Jack cannot just forget about their love for each other. This one is powerful...and this is my favorite song of all time.

Song: Solitude
Artisit: Amy Lee
POV/Story: wow, this one is also climatic **tries to be humble** this and Understanding are my two favorite songs of all time. This song is how Ennis never truely knew how much Jack loved him...until it was too late. Jack was Ennis's 'secret admirer'

Song:The Rose
Artist: The Divine Miss M, Bette MIDLER!
POV/Story: As a gay man, who didn't see this coming? lol. Anyways, this song is telling us what love really is. Its Ennis suffering, but this one ends happy.

Song: When You're Gone
Artist:The Cranberries
POV/Story: This song might seem more light than the others, but really, its sad. This used to be my favorites, and its about how Ennis/Jack were never happy when they were separate. This is good  :D

Song:Hurt
Artist: Nine Inch Nails (but its not a rock song. Its pretty silent, till the end. Great lyrics)
POV/Story: Ennis and Jack let each other down in some ways, and even cause each other to hurt. Please don't let prior knowledge take advantage and you don't watch this one. This IMO, has my best editing.

Song:Cold
Artist: Crossfade (this is a rock song)
POV/Story: Great one. After all is done, both Ennis and Jack didn't mean to be so cold to each other, to themselves, and to the ones around them

Song:October
Artist:Amy Lee
POV/Story: This is a long one (about 6 1/2 minutes) but its good. It is how Ennis/Jack's love is all they secretly have, and will ever have, forever.

Song:Right Here (waiting)
Artist: Staind
POV/Story: This one is just okay. This song isn't beautiful :( , but its how Ennis/Jack always let each other hanging, waiting for something. Waiting for love. THIS is my least favorite.

Yes, of course i made all of these, and i'm very proud of them. No, they are not the best, but i think they are pretty good. Please watch at least one. Anywhere is also the saddest.
"He was very afraid of being hurt. He was afraid of opening up in case it was turned around and used against him."

Heaven holds a sense of wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VVoScBd4k

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love was the word that left my lips
Re: Brokeback Music Videos
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 11:03:47 pm »

Song:Hurt(myself by hurting you)
Artist: Christina Aguilera
POV/Story: This is Ennis saying sorry to Jack for all the pain he suffered. This is more or less a tribute to Jack. Its very sad, and this song's got to be 2006's best!
"He was very afraid of being hurt. He was afraid of opening up in case it was turned around and used against him."

Heaven holds a sense of wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VVoScBd4k

Offline libertyangel

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • pour toujours...
Re: Brokeback Music Videos
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 03:44:34 pm »
 ;) Hello!

This is my favorit, absolutly favorit video!

Music is fom Johann Sebastian BACH, and made from Towncar. An very fine artist! Enjoy it!  ;)

And this is my absolutly, absolutly favorit video, because the Band is Westlife and I love this song!