Author Topic: Ha!! The Hot Abercrombie & Fitch Guys with "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen!  (Read 67068 times)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
I'm sure this will start a firestorm, but here goes:

I just don't get tattoos. Here's this guy with a body most of us would give our eye teeth to have and he marks it all up. It's like putting graffiti on a Greek statue. I think he looks so much better with his beautiful skin in its factory color. And, do these guys think about what these torso-encompassing tattoos will look like in twenty or thirty years when they are far from the 30" waists and 3% body fat of their youth?

Think of Johnny Depp and his Winona (now Wino) forever.

- just my opinion, for what it's worth, for what it's worth...
hey you wont start any firestorms by simply stating your taste. Personally I like some tattoos while i dont care much for others.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:50:00 am by Monika »

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

I just don't get tattoos. Here's this guy with a body most of us would give our eye teeth to have and he marks it all up. It's like putting graffiti on a Greek statue. I think he looks so much better with his beautiful skin in its factory color. And, do these guys think about what these torso-encompassing tattoos will look like in twenty or thirty years when they are far from the 30" waists and 3% body fat of their youth?

Holden Nowell
The original factory color and finish.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qTIGg3I5y8&feature[/youtube]
Published on Jul 10, 2012 by SesameStreet
Cookie Monster spoofs Carly Rae Jepsen's song "Call Me Maybe."
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this. I´m a cookie freak.

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them

isn´t that a good thing. We like different things.

I can appreciate tattoos. But I have seen a lot of them that I don´t like. Like skulls and other death symbols.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"

Won't start a firestorm with me, either. I agree with you, 'hunnerd percent, or almost. I don't mind a small tattoo, but these vast expanses of "body art"?

:P
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline jackofalltrades

• Jr. Ranch Hand
I don't mind an accent piece, kind of like a pinstripe on a sports car to highlight a ripple or curve, but these billboard tattoos seem to get in the way of me fully appreciating beautiful works of art. :o
Maybe Texas?

Offline oilgun

Well, you are not going to like Montreal's favourite freak pride and joy, Rick Genest aka Zombie Boy:

Here he is with his tattoos covered up with make-up.  He said he couldn't wait for his grandmother to see him sans ink:

Offline jackofalltrades

• Jr. Ranch Hand
It's not so much that I don't like it as I can't understand why someone would do it, but I think if that's what they want to do with their bodies and it doesn't hurt anyone else they can go for it. In this guy's case he's a rather generic-looking bloke who found a way to make himself stand out. (Does seem to limit his career possibilities a bit!  ;)) Personally I find the human body a work of art unto itself.

The beauty of diversity is that we don't have to understand everyone in order to love and support everyone unconditionally.
Maybe Texas?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
In this guy's case he's a rather generic-looking bloke who found a way to make himself stand out.

Some of the pictures of him without tattoos visible posted on this thread actually turn me off. Perhaps it's just posing for the camera, but even if so, it's posing with a look that I've seen a thousand times on stuck-up pretty-boys. Makes me want to slap them and tell them to get over themselves.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline oilgun

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxwwV1oNoIs&feature=related[/youtube]
Published on Apr 4, 2012 by TheMapleleafVideo [/center]

I love this one!  I like to watch at least one of these parodies in the morning before work. It's a good way to start the day.