Author Topic: Hugh Hugh Hugh!  (Read 148021 times)

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
Re: Hugh Hugh Hugh!
« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2008, 05:23:26 pm »
hehehe, he might remove the hand too... 8)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2008, 05:40:22 pm »
Hugh is doing some sort of new working out because I have never seen his chest and torso so... curvaceous!  Oh MY!!!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #312 on: January 17, 2008, 05:42:47 pm »
Hugh is doing some sort of new working out because I have never seen his chest and torso so... curvaceous!  Oh MY!!!

He said somewhere that he wanted to get to 100 kg for his role as Wolverine and have it be all muscle. I think I recall him saying his "normal" weight is between 80 and 85 kg.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #313 on: January 17, 2008, 05:54:25 pm »
More news! And a picture!

THERE was no private jet for down-to-earth Hollywood hunk Hugh Jackman when he flew into the Goldy yesterday with the missus and kids in tow.
Much to the delight of fellow passengers, the Jackmans flew Jetstar.

But Hugh Jackman did show a hint of his mega-star side when he appeared on first-name terms with his limo driver Ed, who arrived to whisk The Boy from Oz, wife Deborra-Lee Furness and children Oscar and Ava off for a few days R and R ahead of the start of filming on Wolverine.

A tanned and buff Jackman told QC he and the family were off to unwind at Gwingana Lifestyle Retreat, the health farm he part-owns in the Tallebudgera Valley.

"We've been to Gwingana many times and we love it. I first went there when I was doing Boy From Oz in Brisbane and I just fell in love with it."

Told the weather had been crap, Hugh said he had brought the sunshine with him.

Bad luck Jacko, the forecast for today is more rain.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #314 on: January 17, 2008, 05:59:19 pm »
More Hugh on vacation...

The star of the X-Men series and The Boy from Oz wasted no time in hitting the water at Palm Beach, happily posing for photos with young fans.

For one such fan, a quick surf turned into a celebrity meeting when Isaac Batterham, 15, bumped around 5.30pm.

Isaac asked Jackman for a quick photo on his mobile phone and the star readily agreed.

Isaac said Jackman had been staying one step ahead of the paparazzi all day.

"I was just chilling on the beach and then I saw him," said Isaac. "It would probably be pretty hard to have everyone follow you around every day, so I just asked him how he was going?

"I was really cautious to ask him for a photo or not because I didn't want to bother him but he said 'yeah' and then I said 'really?' But he said 'yeah', and then I said 'really, really' and then it just happened.

"It went really well, he was amazing and he was really nice."

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #315 on: February 11, 2008, 06:08:59 pm »
From The Stuff in New Zealand:

Jackman Takes in Queenstown

It's official - Hugh Jackman is in Queenstown. The resort town has been buzzing with sightings of the Australian heart-throb since shooting began for Hollywood blockbuster X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Film publicist Victoria Buchan confirmed the star had been in town for more than a week.

She said filming was under way in the Queenstown Lakes District, and would take three or four months. Jackman faces a rigorous filming schedule, but is still finding time to take in the sights.

He was snapped enjoying a Shotover Jet river ride last weekend.

Blog posts on the internet have also recorded sightings of Jackman around the resort, including one of the actor running through the woods near Glenorchy in full Wolverine costume.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4396119a1870.html

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #316 on: February 11, 2008, 06:09:55 pm »

JACKMAN IN TOWN: Movie star Hugh Jackman faces a tough filming schedule, but is still finding time to take in the sights in Queenstown - he was snapped, top right, enjoying a Shotover Jet river ride last weekend.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #317 on: February 14, 2008, 10:47:37 am »
Hugh as Wolverine...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #318 on: February 17, 2008, 09:42:30 am »
Hugh is in a movie called "The Tourist" with Ewan McGregor, Michelle Williams, and Maggie Q. Here's the trailer but a warning...it's in Russian! LOL

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=666&item=0

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #319 on: February 17, 2008, 09:47:49 am »
According to the boards at IMDb, the movie is now called "The List" and will be released on April 25, 2008. Hugh plays the bad guy and it is supposed to be a sexy murder mystery.

Sexy is good!

L