Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain DVD Interview FREAKOUT...  (Read 6895 times)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Re: Brokeback Mountain DVD Interview FREAKOUT...
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 12:30:49 am »
Lol Flash, yeah you'd have to!  He seems like he's got a good sense of humour, so I would imagine he's just marvelling at the speculation on even the most minute details of his life. 

So....back to your mystery man.....lol. 
   Cowboys do it better

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 12:33:55 am »
Ahhh...makes sense.  So, you think Jake is aware then that about 75% of the threads on his IMDb page are about whether he's gay or not?  Lol - those kids are crazy over there.  They also had a thread debating whether he was black (wtf??), asking what you'd do if Jake died (strange...), and asking which part of him you'd touch if you could touch one part (ooookkkkaaayyy). 

Lol - every time I'm over there I think, for his sake, I hope he's not reading this stuff!  Becky is one of the only sane ones I've seen over there! :)

thanks Nicole, for summing up for me what is going on over there without having to wade through it all myself! Much more entertaining coming from you!

And Flash, though it's super easy to lurk on IMDb, and yours is the first time I have heard anyone with a shred of credibility say anything about how celebrities might be looking at what the masses are saying about them, I still think that here there aren't too many lurkers, cause we know who is here and we see if someone is hiding. Not too many hiders ever, so I doubt they are here.

Not that they wouldn't be impressed with our witty, insightful, and sensitive banter. and LOVE.

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 12:35:51 am »
EnnisDelMar, no that's not me.  It's a friend.

Jenny...right.  So far, but they could easily end up here and read old posts.  Ya never know.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 12:37:09 am »
Oh ok ;D

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 01:44:01 am »
Flash, I like how your avatar keeps changing but it's always the same guy.

And you're mean for telling us that tiny bit of info and refusing to give more!

Offline mlewisusc

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 01:53:14 am »
BTW - I love your avatar and signature.

I was going to complain (teasing of course) to Flash because I was using ". . . the single moment of artless, charmed happiness. . . " over on the IMDB boards since, oh, late December.  But now I'm hurt, Nicole - you never said the above to me back there. . . . (ok, I'm teasing here too, but please Flash, tell me you noticed that a portion of your signature is what I used to use . . .sniff).  On the other hand, I certainly don't have as noticeable an avatar (actually, I don't have ANY avatar . . . )
"Good enough place" - Ennis del Mar

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 02:00:27 am »
BTW - I love your avatar and signature.

I was going to complain (teasing of course) to Flash because I was using ". . . the single moment of artless, charmed happiness. . . " over on the IMDB boards since, oh, late December.  But now I'm hurt, Nicole - you never said the above to me back there. . . . (ok, I'm teasing here too, but please Flash, tell me you noticed that a portion of your signature is what I used to use . . .sniff).  On the other hand, I certainly don't have as noticeable an avatar (actually, I don't have ANY avatar . . . )

I'm so sorry mle!  I was actually referring to the avatar and text beneath it, which, when I made the comment was a shirtless cowboy and below it said something like "Cowboys live forever".  I said signature, but that's not what I was talking about.  HOWEVER, let me tell both you and Flash that that line is very beautiful and it makes me smile whenever I see it.  And mle - get yourself an avatar friend!!!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 02:26:04 am by Nicole »
   Cowboys do it better

Offline mlewisusc

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 02:19:52 am »
Thanks Nicole!  You know I'm joking of course.  I will do my best to get myself an avatar, but I want a clever one, seems to be not worth doing unless I can have a clever one . . .
"Good enough place" - Ennis del Mar

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 03:19:00 am »
mlewisusc - Yes, I noticed that you used that on the IMDB boards.  I love that line.  When I set up my Flash account at IMDB I input that line thinking it would show up in the text of my posts.  It wasn't until later that I learned how to do that and chose "You Bet".

Cmr107...thanks, glad you noticed.  He's going to be the same guy for a while, but continually changing I've decided.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 03:27:38 am »
Flash, didn't you say somewhere that your avatar guy is a friend of yours? (I'm Courtney, by the way.)