Author Topic: To Be Alone With You by Marakeshsparrow  (Read 12926 times)

Offline marakeshsparrow

• Sr. Ranch Hand
To Be Alone With You by Marakeshsparrow
« on: October 22, 2006, 02:00:58 am »
This is an AU!AU story that takes place in the late 1970s in the Mediterranean sea.  Jack Twist deals in yacht piracy until one day his crew ransacks a yacht with a certain american priest, Ennis Del Mar, on board.

Hope you all enjoy this.

Here's chapter 1

http://marakeshsparrow.livejournal.com/29083.html#cutid1

Jess  ;D ;D

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: To Be Alone With You by Marakeshsparrow
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 06:11:49 am »
This is an AU!AU story that takes place in the late 1970s in the Mediterranean sea.  Jack Twist deals in yacht piracy until one day his crew ransacks a yacht with a certain american priest, Ennis Del Mar, on board.

Hope you all enjoy this.

Here's chapter 1

http://marakeshsparrow.livejournal.com/29083.html#cutid1

Jess  ;D ;D

I thought it was great. No lighthearted fun, both of them are pretty messed up but I loved it. I'm dying for the next chapter, that was some ending you left us on!!  ;D I hope you'll update soon!

Thanks so much Jess, I'm hooked  :)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 10:03:43 am »
ok, I'm already obsessed with this... I find the idea of Jack as a pirate incredibly sexy, even though I've never been one to like the pirates before  :-\

Can't wait for the next chapter, seriously, after that ending, I need it like TODAY! That isn't too much to ask is it?  ::)

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 10:57:57 am »
I find the idea of Jack as a pirate incredibly sexy,

OH YES! Me too, Mandy. OMG - the two of us find almost everything sexy and hot!  ::)  ;D

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 11:41:51 am »
OH YES! Me too, Mandy. OMG - the two of us find almost everything sexy and hot!  ::)  ;D

LOL I know, we're hopeless  ;)  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

mvansand76

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 04:36:56 pm »
Oh no, Jack is so mean... >:( I am not sure I am going to like this.... but I will give it a try, just as I did with SOG because I liked IIA so much...and look what that brought me... ;D

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 11:04:42 pm »
One, twi three, four
Can I have a LITTLE MORE?

2 TO THE 25TH?
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 12:01:27 am »
Oh no, Jack is so mean... >:( I am not sure I am going to like this.... but I will give it a try, just as I did with SOG because I liked IIA so much...and look what that brought me... ;D

I have a feeling Jack's meanness in this story is only an act... that underneath it all is that sweet Jack Twist we all know and love! I hope so anyway... who knows, but I will say that I have a feeling I'm in this one for the long haul...

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 01:46:20 am »
Na, ya got it all wrong. Jack is really just as mean as he seems, and Ennis is really a bastard! So they make a perfect couple...

(leetle joke...)
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 03:12:52 pm »
Your writing gets better and better, like spring flowers opening to the sun...

Chapter 2 is up, so I'm bumping this....

(sorry, I didn't mean to get all mushy on ya)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 05:15:21 pm by twistedude »