Author Topic: To Be Alone With You by Marakeshsparrow  (Read 12920 times)

mvansand76

Re: To Be Alone With You by Marakeshsparrow
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2007, 05:09:06 pm »
Did everybody read this? This was posted in July and I only read it a week ago...

Hey folks

This is Marakesh signing off. I wanted to let you all know that you've been great and I could never have written as much as I did without all your support, ideas, and friendship.

Alas, it is time for me to keep on truckin' down that long and winding road and start some new projects. Some original projects. I feel that fanfiction writing, though fun and soothing at first, has in the end backed me into a corner creatively. Time to start working on things I could actually publish or make into films.

So once again, thanks to all of you. And I apologize for not being able to finish the three most recent stories that I started. I know there were many of you looking forward to chapters that I'd promised, and I let you down. I really only set out to write Lead Me to Your Door, and somehow I got sucked into this crazy fandom and didn't know when to let a good thing go. I hope you'll be able to fulfill your slashette needs elswhere with all the other great dedicated writers out there.

So I just wanted to tell you that it's been a great ride and I hope you've had as much fun as I have.

Peace and love
Jess (Marakeshsparrow)